Alien 5 Reborn : Teaser trailer 8/1/07

Started by Plokoon111, Jul 29, 2007, 05:30:37 AM

Author
Alien 5 Reborn : Teaser trailer 8/1/07 (Read 12,611 times)

Nightmare

nightfall is a great movie....but yeah it was quite slow....i told that to shadow when it came out, with that slowliness the aliens woudl rip the predators apart! but its one of the best fan films out there.

avp:dark encounter by patrin was good the stop motion was sometimes to fast but i loved it!

the download link is no longer avaialble cause it was on yousendit, if anyone wants it i can host one of these days? along with some other liek bloodshed (from patrin,...)

SPEC. AGENT KEYES

pretty nice for a home movie. I was thimking of making a ALIEN movie remake but did not turn out. It was going to be called ALIEN HOMEMADE! LOL!!!  :D

Plokoon111

Thanks guys,. to tell you the truth the films done, and rendered, BUUUTTT, Nightmare is working very hard on his rpg games, and the special effects for my movie. There will possiblely a sequal, not to big of a cast and could be live action, even have a fachugger made out of cooking wrap, wires, and tape. So after nightmare gives me the film ill release it.

Nightmare

plokkon is right...ive been really busy lately, the movie was suposed to be ready last week....

ill try to dedicate more time makin the Fx....now that i spent most of my summer holydays takin care of garden and cleanin the f*uckin huge house...i think ill have more time now...

sry about that guys....

Plokoon111

Some tips on making hive walls, if you want your figures, Id suggest using black tape, or you could use clay and mold your hive, or use silly string, downside to mold and silly string is it hardens ruining your figure.

darkbladepred

I use hot glue. You can paint it black when it dries, and it peels right off your figures.

Plokoon111

^ Great suggestion, in secret sequal to Alien 5 I used molding clay, and silly string. And I kind of added egg morphing.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed