anyone dissappointed?

Started by MrLee, Jul 28, 2007, 11:21:39 AM

Author
anyone dissappointed? (Read 6,356 times)

MrLee

MrLee

i thought we were getting the trailer online yesterday, so i left it yesterday since american time is different and checked today and still its not up, just some pictures which are mildly intersting, however i did have a dream last night that i saw the trailer and assure you it was very cool!

SiL

SiL

We all knew the trailer wasn't gonna be up.

Keyes

Keyes

Greg has said the trailer will hopefully be online in a week or so. I think it's good we will all see it at the same time in "proper" quality, as it would have been tempting to view a shaky "bootlegged" clip from Comic-Con :P

Darkness

Darkness

Quote from: SiL on Jul 28, 2007, 11:24:33 AM
We all knew the trailer wasn't gonna be up.

Yes, but Comic-Con was still in talks with Fox about it. There was still a small ray of hope.

MrLee

MrLee

well when i read into the cancellation of it at comic con, the way it was worded was as if, but instead we will post it online for all to see, so i thought he ment post it up same day as it would have been unveiled.

solid__snake

solid__snake

sry im new here, so can I ask when the trailer will be??

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: solid__snake on Jul 28, 2007, 01:40:56 PM
sry im new here, so can I ask when the trailer will be??

According to Colin, most likely this week that is coming.

Nychus

Nychus

Dang, I'm already shivering in my shirt to see it. 8)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

For some reason, I am not even the least bit excited whatsoever for this trailer...what the hell happened to me?

Nychus

Nychus

I'm actually not "excited" that way either. It's just great to see a trailer for a film that may be about as good as a movie as Resident Evil: Apocalypse. Watched it yesterday and, well, it's basically what AVP2 is also about, just with different monsters and characters(the Nemesis rocked, though it didn't compare to the one from the games). I liked the film, btw.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: The Joker on Jul 28, 2007, 01:59:21 PM
For some reason, I am not even the least bit excited whatsoever for this trailer...what the hell happened to me?

It's because we've been promised it for ages and never got it. The ComicCon disappointment. I bet people feel they wont really get it.

Keyes

Keyes

Hahaha! Sounds like some people want the trailer more than the film :P

Danger Close

Danger Close

Yeah, I am disappointed. I knew not to expect it, but I still had hope. Lets hope FOX gets it online soon. :'(

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Quote from: DazAvP01 on Jul 28, 2007, 02:37:40 PM
Hahaha! Sounds like some people want the trailer more than the film :P

A trailer is one of the most importaint things of a film, its what actually sells it.  and yeah, its pretty dissapointing that AVP2 pulled out of comic con.  I just hope we get to see the trailer in a week instead of "a week or so" that can mean any length of time.

Keyes

Keyes

Well at least when we get the trailer it will have actual film footage in it, unlike going having a teaser like the Dark Knight one ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed