A little test

Started by Bone collector, Aug 14, 2010, 01:29:58 AM

Author
A little test (Read 977 times)

Bone collector

Bone collector

So I got to thinking about marathon you know the bungie game about a security cyborg.Well I got to thinking about the original vidmasters witch was a creed players would take back in the day.Like going through an entire level without firing a weapon or getting into a vehicle.So wouldnt it be intresting to apply it to AVP?The game is fairly easy but if you put personal requirements the game gets a tad bit harder.For example I'm going through the entire predator mode on hard using only my wrist blades.I just thought a community challenge would be pretty cool anyone up for it?Also put your own personal goals I got 100% so I need something to do now.

Predators
Brawler-Go through the entire predator mode on Hard using only your wrist blades and no leap attacks or vision modes leave nothing alive as well.

Stalker-Go through the each predator mission excluding the tutorial on nightmare using only stealth like distraction and stealth kills predalien and praetorian don't count go nuts on them.

Aliens
ravager-Kill everything with a stealth or trophy kill on hard

Ghost-Have nothing see you on any difficulty bosses don't count

Marines
Sharpshooter- On hard use only your pistol turrets are to if around can be used.

Boxer-Similar to Brawler go through the entire marine mode on normal using blocks and punches

So what do you guys think?These are mine personally But anyone want to try it?

MadassAlex

MadassAlex

"Ravager" is the default way I play Alien. So much more efficient than anything else.

Stalker

Stalker

The strange thing is, even when I complete a level & kill every single enemy from behind as the alien, I still never get the bonus points for 'All stealth kills' at the stats screen.

ElderPredator

ElderPredator

Cool, I will try the Brawler one for the preds next time I get ON.

ScoobySnax

ScoobySnax

Quote from: MadassAlex on Aug 14, 2010, 02:53:58 AM
"Ravager" is the default way I play Alien. So much more efficient and more reminisant of the movie "Alien" than anything else.

MadassAlex

MadassAlex

Quote from: Stalker on Aug 14, 2010, 03:49:03 AM
The strange thing is, even when I complete a level & kill every single enemy from behind as the alien, I still never get the bonus points for 'All stealth kills' at the stats screen.

I've gotten it. It's about 500 bonus points. Pretty meagre for something so time-consuming.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed