The Sparing Hunter...

Started by Quick N Slick, Aug 07, 2010, 06:51:54 AM

Author
The Sparing Hunter... (Read 1,156 times)

Quick N Slick

Quick N Slick

Currently trying to re-do the game with the least possible amount of kills (though still taking out the Bonus Mission kills). Anyone tried this? I'm trying to make him come across as a super-efficient killer --- the type who can stealth his way past nearly everyone, such is his skill & cunning. Let me tell you, the game don't make it easy! Instructions like, "Kill All The Riot Police," &, "Slaughter all resistance," keep the bodycount high, LOL.

Some levels, on the other hand, are just plain infuriatingly difficult when you're trying actively to kill only the bare minimum. If It Bleeds... & Bug Hunt are good examples, but nothing induces you to pull out your hair like A Night To Remember. There you are, running around in plain sight, unable to cloak, with c**ts absolutely EVERYWHERE shooting you, including from stealth positions. All the while, you need to find the unmarked Mafia Lieutenants, reading them in neuro-scan while snipers & soldiers kick the ever-loving shit out of you with long-range rifles & shotguns at close-quarters. I got through it having only killed the necessary Lieutenants & Bonus Mission snipers, but I'll never touch that level again with this parameter, LOL. In fact, I might just go back & kill every last prick as vengeance, haha.

Anyone else try to play the game or some levels with a certain goal or restriction in mind? I thought about doing a reversal next time out & trying to kill EVERYONE, but realised some levels have ever-spawning foes. Oh, well.

Predator755

Predator755

Very interesting idea actually. You're descriptions of your plight actually made me laugh out loud, so please forgive me! :D

predxeno

predxeno

I had to endure the snipers while trying to take em out.  It was very infuriating. >:(  I may have died after doing it the first time, that had to have been the worst.  I'm still stuck on the rituals.  You beat Ritual 8; the last ritual?

AcidGlow

AcidGlow

Can't be arsed for this. After doing 3 players, easy, medium, hard and a 4th for my youtube.. I don't wanna go back to do another..

predxeno

predxeno

Know how you feel.  I'm impressed that you actually went back to do it 3 more times than you really had to, unless you did the first on easy.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed