NECA Predators Series 3

Started by Corporal Hicks, Aug 06, 2010, 04:57:31 PM

Author
NECA Predators Series 3 (Read 244,452 times)

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

Quote from: Peakius Baragonius on Jan 01, 2011, 11:08:33 PM
Forgive me if this has already been posted, but

http://www.figures.com/forums/news/12197-predators-series-3-revealed.html

:o

Those two predator figures are the larger scale versions but the hound is series 3, those larger scale predators are also getting same figures but in smaller scale for NECA Predators series 3 so thats a relief  ;D

WolfPredator89

WolfPredator89

Yeah we already have seen those..

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

Quote from: WolfPredator89 on Jan 01, 2011, 11:37:26 PM
Yeah we already have seen those..

they look really good, but I think that the Anytime figure will sell the most

Rioto

Rioto

nah man i bet it will be the elder. There are tons of ''anytime'' figs out there.

uruk

uruk

Quote from: Rioto on Jan 03, 2011, 09:49:51 PM
nah man i bet it will be the elder. There are tons of ''anytime'' figs out there.
ditto, i bet the elder will go out of stock in no time everywhere.

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

But Anytime is quite popular from Predator fans, but yeah i guess you're right, we havent gotten a decent Elder figure so maybe he'll go out quick. But I think that Predator dogs will be pretty rare because anyone who has a Tracker will want at least 2 dogs

uruk

uruk

Quote from: JokerJohn35 on Jan 04, 2011, 07:37:04 PM
But I think that Predator dogs will be pretty rare because anyone who has a Tracker will want at least 2 dogs

yeah, including me ;)

Blades

Blades

Quote from: uruk on Jan 04, 2011, 08:21:21 PM
Quote from: JokerJohn35 on Jan 04, 2011, 07:37:04 PM
But I think that Predator dogs will be pretty rare because anyone who has a Tracker will want at least 2 dogs

yeah, including me ;)
saame here :D

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

same, i mean like, who dosent want 2 dogs for tracker?
its gonna look so much nicer with them standing side by side to Tracker, like in the movie when the falcon goes to the camp and you can see two dogs standing next to tracker, man i really want to make a display to re-enact the scene with falconer to the front, crouching on some sort of log, 2 dogs next to tracker and the berserker in the pose when he rips out stans spine and roars

Rioto

Rioto

i havent got tracker yet. serie 2 will ship here in febuari.. o m g for an collector it sucks to live in europe

uruk

uruk

yeah, i feel you. same here.

jhsnake999

jhsnake999

Quote from: JokerJohn35 on Jan 04, 2011, 08:48:51 PM
its gonna look so much nicer with them standing side by side to Tracker, like in the movie when the falcon goes to the camp and you can see two dogs standing next to tracker, man i really want to make a display to re-enact the scene with falconer to the front, crouching on some sort of log, 2 dogs next to tracker and the berserker in the pose when he rips out stans spine and roars

That would make a great scene! But are you up to making the display? I would love to see how it turns out with the stand and all. I'm defiantly getting the Elder Predator as I haven't had a figure of him yet and I would love to see how he turns out. But first I'll have to get the Tracker Predator from Predators series two because they haven't been released where I live yet. I'm going to get the Tracker Predator first, then the Elder Predator and finally a Predator Hound or two. Does anyone know what the packaging looks like for the hound?

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

Quote from: jhsnake999 on Jan 05, 2011, 04:22:28 PM
Quote from: JokerJohn35 on Jan 04, 2011, 08:48:51 PM

That would make a great scene! But are you up to making the display? I would love to see how it turns out with the stand and all. I'm defiantly getting the Elder Predator as I haven't had a figure of him yet and I would love to see how he turns out. But first I'll have to get the Tracker Predator from Predators series two because they haven't been released where I live yet. I'm going to get the Tracker Predator first, then the Elder Predator and finally a Predator Hound or two. Does anyone know what the packaging looks like for the hound?

same for the others mate but the figure is like facing diagnolly (sorry i fail at spelling it), but when I finally get all of series 2 (as i live in UK and are hard to find) i will try and make the display and i will upload the photos onto YouTube if anyone wants to see them

Quote from: Rioto on Jan 05, 2011, 01:12:12 PM
i havent got tracker yet. serie 2 will ship here in febuari.. o m g for an collector it sucks to live in europe

yeah, i live in the UK and the only place i have seen selling AVP, AVPR an Predators figures is the collector shop thats like 2 or 3 miles away from where i live, but i got the majority of my action figures there for the past year, but man i hope the elder can hold that pistol and the sword

Rioto

Rioto

Quote from: JokerJohn35 on Jan 05, 2011, 06:53:47 PM

yeah, i live in the UK and the only place i have seen selling AVP, AVPR an Predators figures is the collector shop thats like 2 or 3 miles away from where i live, but i got the majority of my action figures there for the past year, but man i hope the elder can hold that pistol and the sword

2 a 3 miles? man consider yourself lucky :) i always have to order stuff from webshops with their crappy shipping rates  :-\

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

Quote from: Rioto on Jan 05, 2011, 11:26:11 PM
Quote from: JokerJohn35 on Jan 05, 2011, 06:53:47 PM

2 a 3 miles? man consider yourself lucky :) i always have to order stuff from webshops with their crappy shipping rates  :-\

Woah, pretty iscolated, popped round the collector shop recently and saw all of series 2! int have enough money though, but man i loved the look on Tracker especially

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed