NECA Predators Series 3

Started by Corporal Hicks, Aug 06, 2010, 04:57:31 PM

Author
NECA Predators Series 3 (Read 245,329 times)

uruk

uruk

might be actually a good idea. there is really a lot of customisers, i'm sure the parts will sell.

Shadow

Shadow

Quote from: uruk on Oct 04, 2011, 10:40:38 PM
might be actually a good idea. there is really a lot of customisers, i'm sure the parts will sell.

then i think it's a plan that i will bo for :)

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

Just got Anytime with Gort mask and Spine trophy. And it's limbs are stiff and the left forarm broke :/ Gonna get it replaced tomorrow. Pretty gutted.  :-\

samoht

samoht

I finally got Masked Anytime and Elder.

Man these guys are friggen awesome!!! Anytime is perfect except for the battle damage scorch marks on his helmet. Every single one that I saw in store was not like it was on the prototype. Still amazing though.

Elder is awesome except for his paint job, which is still pretty good. I don't know what they were trying to do with his forehead. They really f**ked it up. Random paint on it. Time for a repaint.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: samoht on Nov 16, 2011, 09:14:01 AM

Man these guys are friggen awesome!!! Anytime is perfect except for the battle damage scorch marks on his helmet. Every single one that I saw in store was not like it was on the prototype.
If I remember correctly, the scorch marks on the helmet are actually film-accurate.

uruk

uruk

he meant they don't look the right way...

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

I suppose, but without a doubt, Neca's Anytime is probably the most accurate 7' Predator figure.

crazypredator2

crazypredator2

Quote from: gigantitan on Aug 14, 2011, 09:52:36 PM
i bought my predator hound  ;D but was looking for the elder
the predator hound is one cool looking figure, i just ordered another,two makes a better display.

SizzyBubbles

SizzyBubbles

Quote from: crazypredator2 on Dec 02, 2011, 01:46:03 AM
Quote from: gigantitan on Aug 14, 2011, 09:52:36 PM
i bought my predator hound  ;D but was looking for the elder
the predator hound is one cool looking figure, i just ordered another,two makes a better display.

The hound is AMAZING. I would like a pair as well... or a whole group :) but im not made of money... and i still neeeeeed Tracker.

beechhead

beechhead

'ello all -
I have yet to see the Elder Pred up close and personal (completely missed 'em at retail) - -but wanted to get folks thoughts on whether or not he is worth it to pick up as a mint-on-card collector who will keep him in his plastic prison forever and ever (since he is still available online)...I've already got the Classic Pred w/ damaged mask, and the Alien/Predator 2-pack, but was wondering if they re-used the body / is the paint scheme different enough / are the accessories pretty visible in the packaging so my wife doesn't give me grief for buying two of the same figures when I plop him on my shelf (pics I've seen online of the packaged figure don't show as much detail as I would hope for).

I guess what I really should just ask (since this is what gets me all geeked up for it) - Is the flintlock pistol visible w/i the packaging (ie. is it tucked into his belt)?

Thanks!

samoht

samoht

Quote from: Xenomrph on Nov 26, 2011, 01:15:15 AM
Quote from: samoht on Nov 16, 2011, 09:14:01 AM

Man these guys are friggen awesome!!! Anytime is perfect except for the battle damage scorch marks on his helmet. Every single one that I saw in store was not like it was on the prototype.
If I remember correctly, the scorch marks on the helmet are actually film-accurate.

I'll say it again. Every single one that I saw in store was not like it was on the prototype.

So the prototype is movie accurate, the ones in store had just blobs for scorch marks.

Quote from: beechhead on Dec 05, 2011, 02:51:14 AM
'ello all -
I have yet to see the Elder Pred up close and personal (completely missed 'em at retail) - -but wanted to get folks thoughts on whether or not he is worth it to pick up as a mint-on-card collector who will keep him in his plastic prison forever and ever (since he is still available online)...I've already got the Classic Pred w/ damaged mask, and the Alien/Predator 2-pack, but was wondering if they re-used the body / is the paint scheme different enough / are the accessories pretty visible in the packaging so my wife doesn't give me grief for buying two of the same figures when I plop him on my shelf (pics I've seen online of the packaged figure don't show as much detail as I would hope for).

I guess what I really should just ask (since this is what gets me all geeked up for it) - Is the flintlock pistol visible w/i the packaging (ie. is it tucked into his belt)?

Thanks!

No. The pistol is tucked away at the bottom of the package behind some cardboard. It is only visible from the side in which it is still nearly impossible to see.

Still an awesome figure though.

beechhead

beechhead

Cool. Thanks for the info...I am still tempted to pick him up. Hopefully one day there will be a 6" sweat-soaked Danny Glover I can display next to him....

SizzyBubbles

SizzyBubbles

Quote from: beechhead on Dec 05, 2011, 02:51:14 AM
'ello all -

Thanks!

I would defiantly recommend getting him and he looks wonderful! (He is one of my favs though) I kept him in the package for a while before finally having to open him  ;D But he would look great on display forever too. I also didn't have any problems with mine breaking.

Njm1983

Njm1983

So not so funny story... my Boar predator decided to push the elder off the table he was displayed. So now the elder has a broken leg. Gotta by another one. Atleast toys r us.com still has him.

drvais

drvais

Here are a few shots I took of the Classic Masked Predator last summer that you might enjoy:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed