NECA Predators Series 3

Started by Corporal Hicks, Aug 06, 2010, 04:57:31 PM

Author
NECA Predators Series 3 (Read 245,613 times)

samoht

samoht

Come now brothers, Whats with the fighting?

I like sabres but maybe he shouldn't say anything bad to Darylox until he actually does something wrong in his current time here.

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

Lets all keep in mind we are a community who all share the passion for Alien and Predator. Don't make it look bad by rude, ignorant comments.

darylox

darylox

Quote from: JokerJohn35 on Sep 18, 2011, 03:06:26 PM
Lets all keep in mind we are a community who all share the passion for Alien and Predator. Don't make it look bad by rude, ignorant comments.

Exactly ;)

uruk

uruk

not always possible. there are times when something needs to be said, just to make people know. okay, cutting this matter. let's get to the good stuff.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Quote from: uruk on Sep 18, 2011, 06:39:09 PM
not always possible. there are times when something needs to be said, just to make people know. okay, cutting this matter. let's get to the good stuff.

Which is exactly the reason I'm calling darylox out.

If you'd been on the SS Freaks board when this tool posted IN EVERY THREAD AVAILABLE, OVER AND OVER AGAIN about how Hot Toys were just Barbies, and that NECA is the best in the world...he'd get banned...join under a new name and do the same thing OVER AND OVER again...then you'd know where this comes from.

Trust me...tell him that Hot Toys makes great Predator figures...he can't stand it...so much so that he wants to ruin the whole board by posting his crap.

I don't feel a bit bad about my comments toward him...he's posted worse about me.  So, it is what it is...darylox is a douchebag troll...pure and simple.
I'm not buying his "nicey nicey" crap here.

Sorry you felt the need to get involved Uruk.

Back on topic...

Shadow

Shadow

i'm looking forward to finaly get those soon, especially anytime. good to know the scandinavian sci-fi convention is in october here, so i'll probably find myself a few preds to expand my clan :)

uruk

uruk

yes, i felt the need, firstly because he didn't say anything bad HERE (we're not on SS forum) and secondly, you're still ignoring me.

enough of this, back to topic.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

::)

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

;D
Quote from: darylox on Sep 18, 2011, 08:04:22 PM
Quote from: uruk on Sep 18, 2011, 07:26:06 PM
yes, i felt the need, firstly because he didn't say anything bad HERE (we're not on SS forum)

Absolutely correct. ;)

This guy looks for trouble.

You are the mod here? No ! So be quiet and stop provoke.

Clap clap clap!

Shadow

Shadow

i just tried get back to topic but yet it continues, *sigh*

darylox

darylox

Yes, back to topic with a short but nice stopmotion video.
(Neca Predators Series 3)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R49yUwMd0m4#

;)

Abe

Abe

Not sure if this pic is new.

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

Aye, thats the new 18 inch Anytime with original gort mask. Would look good painted, but as you can see, the skull and spine trophy is way out of proportion.

Shadow

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed