NECA Predators Series 3

Started by Corporal Hicks, Aug 06, 2010, 04:57:31 PM

Author
NECA Predators Series 3 (Read 245,331 times)

samoht

samoht

I presume that they are about 30 bucks or something yeah?

Njm1983

Njm1983

Question: I was watching Predator 2 today and noticed that the wrist blade gauntlet on the elder isnt like the original version from predator. The gauntlet appears to have 2 individual sheaths split by a shallow groove. Similar to the predator 2 gauntlet. Can anyone confirm that this is correct on the production version, since on the larger pre-production model it has the Predator 1 version, and I cant tell for certain on the production pics posted a few pages back.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Quote from: Njm1983 on May 01, 2011, 02:13:40 AM
Question: I was watching Predator 2 today and noticed that the wrist blade gauntlet on the elder isnt like the original version from predator. The gauntlet appears to have 2 individual sheaths split by a shallow groove. Similar to the predator 2 gauntlet. Can anyone confirm that this is correct on the production version, since on the larger pre-production model it has the Predator 1 version, and I cant tell for certain on the production pics posted a few pages back.

The gauntlet on the film version of the Elder is the the same as the P2 has, including the blades..

The action figure has the wrong blades (P1 style).
NECA is aware of this and has said that it will have the correct P2 blades when it comes out.

Njm1983

Njm1983

Thanks sabers, you're well informed as usual.

Peakius Baragonius

Peakius Baragonius

They had different looking wrist blades?

Huh. I never realized....

Is there any word on the laser sights for the caster?

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Quote from: Peakius Baragonius on May 02, 2011, 12:21:16 AM
They had different looking wrist blades?

Huh. I never realized....

Is there any word on the laser sights for the caster?

Nope, no word on the caster laser sight.
It was pointed out to Kyle, but I don't know if it ever got corrected.

One thing they did do that I didn't think they would though is to give the Elder figure the jewelry on his mandible.

Njm1983

Njm1983

In predator 2 the elders wristblades never actually show. They appear to be completely retracted into the gauntlet. However it would make sense that if the gauntlet is styled like p2 then the blades would be too.

I'm glad to hear they have included the mandible jewl.
The plasma caster is tough in my opinion, the close ups don't show any extra attachment to it for the lasers, but when he initially appears it seems like there is an additional top portion for that very purpose.

Requiem28

Requiem28

Series 3 should arrive anytime now.  Went to TRU the other day, and they were completely out of Predators figures.  Still need to get battle damaged Classic.  I'll probably get Pred Hound first, out of the new three...

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Oops...you're right.

MOVED!

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

..... So how bout that release date eh?
<.<
>.>

Glaive10

Glaive10

Hi sorry thought i would write in this thread but does anyone have any news/pics of the new Predators series 1 and 2 repaints as they will be done at the new factory along with series 3 ??

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

You could probably make better time by sending Sabres a PM

uruk

uruk

nope, that doesn't work either  :P last time i sent him a PM was more than a month ago...

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

Then we just need to wait till he gets online.
Who's got a deck of cards?

Tribal

Tribal

From twitter:

"Predator Hound packaging"

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed