NECA Predators Series 3

Started by Corporal Hicks, Aug 06, 2010, 04:57:31 PM

Author
NECA Predators Series 3 (Read 245,450 times)

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Quote from: coolbreeze on Sep 18, 2011, 08:24:31 PM
;D
Quote from: darylox on Sep 18, 2011, 08:04:22 PM
Quote from: uruk on Sep 18, 2011, 07:26:06 PM
yes, i felt the need, firstly because he didn't say anything bad HERE (we're not on SS forum)

Absolutely correct. ;)

This guy looks for trouble.

You are the mod here? No ! So be quiet and stop provoke.

Fap fap fap!

Fixed that for ya.  ;D

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Guys drop it now. Stay on topic.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

No prob.

Yep, NECA makes great figs.

So does Hot Toys.

I actually prefer the Hot Toys Classic to the NECA Classic.

It looked different in the film, so it should look different as the figure.

As good as the NECA is, it's just the P1 Pred without some trophies.

The Hot Toys Classic actually looks different.

Loving the new paint app on the NECA series P1 though, much better than the old paint apps.

Shadow

Shadow

now that you say it, classic in predators have a slight differ feel to it than P1 had, they are very alike, yet different.

uruk

uruk

neca's classic is a P1 without trophies. welcome to one year ago!

anyway, i'm wondering about the fuss on the 1/4 gort mask. that's the most useless figure neca decided to do. why not the elder? or ANY other pred? why are they making a FOURTH variant of the same figure? i don't get why people are excited about it...

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Quote from: uruk on Sep 18, 2011, 10:44:52 PM

anyway, i'm wondering about the fuss on the 1/4 gort mask. that's the most useless figure neca decided to do. why not the elder? or ANY other pred? why are they making a FOURTH variant of the same figure? i don't get why people are excited about it...

Because it's AWESOME!

You'll be sorry if you don't get one.

Maybe you could sell something so you can afford it.  ;)

Ghostface

Ghostface

Quote from: uruk on Sep 18, 2011, 10:44:52 PM

It's purely business. All they have to do is upsize the Gort mask and BAM, they can charge full price for a "new" figure. Doesn't bother me, if I dont like it, I dont buy it. I'm sure if the 1/4 size continue to be popular, we'll see a P2 or Elder in the 1/4.

I always liked that the classic was just P1 without trophies, the Classic from the films sucked compared to the original.
Like all of the figures from Predators, the hot toys look better than the actual film.

Sabretooth

Sabretooth

Something that might have also been previously covered also, is that the fact that the NECA backpacks are huge.
If anyone has a Hot Toys or even a McFarlane, you'll see the backpack is barely that gigantic compared to the figure.
I've actually modified this by using the Mcfarlane and cutting a hole into the back of the armor.
Video here.

Anyone know how to imbed videos from youtube? (noob on imbedding here.)
http://youtu.be/q5_sxVsMQQA

uruk

uruk

i don't think they're too big. as we could see with other figs, the one thing neca does undoubtly best is the sculpt accuracy. if someone's wrong here, that has to be mcfarlane  :D

is it really needed to embed vids? i'm okay with a simple link like this.

samoht

samoht

Quote from: Sabretooth on Sep 19, 2011, 08:00:10 AM
Something that might have also been previously covered also, is that the fact that the NECA backpacks are huge.
If anyone has a Hot Toys or even a McFarlane, you'll see the backpack is barely that gigantic compared to the figure.
I've actually modified this by using the Mcfarlane and cutting a hole into the back of the armor.
Video here.

Anyone know how to imbed videos from youtube? (noob on imbedding here.)
http://youtu.be/q5_sxVsMQQA

Yeah, just copy and paste the URL. Should work.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5_sxVsMQQA#

uruk

uruk

nope, it doesn't.  :laugh:

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Yep, it does.  :D

Sabretooth

Sabretooth

... You may want to look at a screenie.
Infact, here's one from the hot toys and a movie screen.

side pic.

Now if you actually own any of the classics or NECA predators, pick it up and go, oh my... That is rather larger then expected.

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

That Hot Toys Classic looks way better than my Series 2 piece of crap Masked Classic. Im not gonna go back to old records again but my classic still looks like it was painted by a baboon.

uruk

uruk

Quote from: JokerJohn35 on Sep 19, 2011, 05:21:29 PM
That Hot Toys Classic looks way better than my Series 2 piece of crap Masked Classic. Im not gonna go back to old records again but my classic still looks like it was painted by a baboon.

only him? to be honest, all of the series 1 & 2 look like that  ::)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed