NECA Predators Series 3

Started by Corporal Hicks, Aug 06, 2010, 04:57:31 PM

Author
NECA Predators Series 3 (Read 245,590 times)

Master

Master

Guys It`s much faster (and cheaper) to order them from Hong Kong through E-Bay. I do that  ;)

keylight-di

keylight-di

Okay, next time I will be smarter. :(

Cheaper than here? Geez.... With shipping?

uruk

uruk

Quote from: Master on Jun 21, 2011, 02:49:02 PM
Guys It`s much faster (and cheaper) to order them from Hong Kong through E-Bay. I do that  ;)

no, i really don't think so...

we have the 8" lines for ~$25, $28 with shipping. don't think it can get better than this.

georgeromero

georgeromero

Master is right. I also order them from chinese sellers on ebay since they get here really cheaper and quicker than from USA and other countries. I end up paying $25-30 for single action figures each time.

Master

Master

Quote from: uruk on Jun 21, 2011, 06:24:32 PM

we have the 8" lines for ~$25, $28 with shipping. don't think it can get better than this.

You really don`t think so, but I did ordered them in Poland and also did it in Hong Kong. Believe me it`s cheaper. When series 3 is out go to ebay and check. Also you wouldn`t have too wait for them till August ;)

E.g. For my BSP I gave 13,99$ and 10$ for shipping, and for each aditional figure 7$ for shipping ;)

keylight-di

keylight-di

Quote from: Master on Jun 22, 2011, 08:18:39 AM
Quote from: uruk on Jun 21, 2011, 06:24:32 PM

You really don`t think so, but I did ordered them in Poland and also did it in Hong Kong. Believe me it`s cheaper. When series 3 is out go to ebay and check. Also you wouldn`t have too wait for them till August ;)

E.g. For my BSP I gave 13,99$ and 10$ for shipping, and for each aditional figure 7$ for shipping ;)

Thank you, Master. It was very educative. :) As I see, I have much to learn. :-\
Next time I will use Hong Kong and e-bay for sure. :D

uruk

uruk

Master, and what is the estimated shipping time? dang, just started thinking if i should get HT tracker from ebay instead...

samoht

samoht

Its all very well to get things cheaper on ebay and from Hong Kong, but that way, you can't actually see what you are buying.

Ghostface

Ghostface

Funny thing is apparently most of the one's coming out of China/HK are meant to be rejects or seconds. I have bought all of mine from China/HK via ebay and I've never had a QC issue.

keylight-di

keylight-di

Quote from: samoht on Jun 22, 2011, 09:24:31 AM
Its all very well to get things cheaper on ebay and from Hong Kong, but that way, you can't actually see what you are buying.

It's true, but in this country where uruk, Master and I live, there is no normal shop, where you can go and see what you're buying. We have only internet. I know, hard to believe.  :-\
And those delays make me crazy. Everyone who wanted 1/4 Neca Pred, he have it. I have to wait... no idea, how long. >:(

Shadow

Shadow

Quote from: keylight-di on Jun 22, 2011, 09:43:19 AM
Quote from: samoht on Jun 22, 2011, 09:24:31 AM

It's true, but in this country where uruk, Master and I live, there is no normal shop, where you can go and see what you're buying. We have only internet. I know, hard to believe.  :-\
And those delays make me crazy. Everyone who wanted 1/4 Neca Pred, he have it. I have to wait... no idea, how long. >:(

it's the same here aswell, not a single shop have any NECA figures at all. just regular assortment of toys which are not in the same level of detail as neca are. i too only have internet, and it often sucks to be that limited. but i can also use it to find cheaper deals

uruk

uruk

and one more thing... no one mentioned the border customs, they can hold you package for weeks before you can finally get it, and the customs are very high too. everything is so f**king hard and annoying here  :-\

Tribal

Tribal

From twitter:

"Series 3 Elder Predator in packaging. Now shipping from China - in stores in late July"

Master

Master

Quote from: uruk on Jun 22, 2011, 08:52:05 AM
Master, and what is the estimated shipping time? dang, just started thinking if i should get HT tracker from ebay instead...

About two weeks but sometimes it`s faster. I bet you will have them in hands before Aliensgroup even starts to distribute them.

georgeromero

georgeromero

Quote from: Tribal on Jun 22, 2011, 04:46:06 PM

From twitter:

"Series 3 Elder Predator in packaging. Now shipping from China - in stores in late July"

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-K48BEMQdGRs/TgIcCQxgPwI/AAAAAAAACo4/1JQhn4w8bQg/s1600/327926889b.jpg

Doesn't look that good as the one on prototype picture. I hope it's just a problem with this picture. If not then i'm gonna be disappointed with this.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed