User Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: NECA Predators Series 3  (Read 204120 times)

Wolf91
May 25, 2011, 06:11:13 PM
Reply #390 on: May 25, 2011, 06:11:13 PM
Q
HAHAH ! someone was waiting for the update with me :)

georgeromero
May 25, 2011, 06:45:03 PM
Reply #391 on: May 25, 2011, 06:45:03 PM
Q
So these creatures had killed xenomorphs? But they couldn't kill a human. Where do they get such hillarious info?

samoht
May 25, 2011, 08:56:46 PM
Reply #393 on: May 25, 2011, 08:56:46 PM
Q

From twitter:

"Predator Hound packaging"

Aaahh. Excellent, excellent.

I've been waiting to read the next piece of Bullshit written on these packages, and this one didn't disappoint.

georgeromero
May 25, 2011, 11:30:20 PM
Reply #394 on: May 25, 2011, 11:30:20 PM
Q

From twitter:

I've been waiting to read the next piece of Bullshit written on these packages, and this one didn't disappoint.

I'm eager to read awesome bios from up-coming Lost Predators. Let's see what they come up with. Here's a suggestion for Neca.

Gort Bio: Anytime didn't die, he used his teleportation thing and went to his homeplanet before that blast. What you see in Predator 2 is the real Anytime. Ashamed of his loss he wore a new mask. No one else knew except Neca, Gort aka Anytime aka Ashamed himself told em'. Sorry for being off topic but i can't help it. :D

I think they are able to come up with even more ridiculous stuff than my Gort bio though.

« Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 11:32:53 PM by georgeromero »

Taraka
May 26, 2011, 12:40:55 AM
Reply #395 on: May 26, 2011, 12:40:55 AM
Q
Nah i'm convinced their packaging will say "These hunters were lost for a thousand years....and indiana jones uncovered them 20 years ago."

Requiem28
May 26, 2011, 03:11:23 AM
Reply #396 on: May 26, 2011, 03:11:23 AM
Q

From twitter:

I'm eager to read awesome bios from up-coming Lost Predators. Let's see what they come up with. Here's a suggestion for Neca.

Gort Bio: Anytime didn't die, he used his teleportation thing and went to his homeplanet before that blast. What you see in Predator 2 is the real Anytime. Ashamed of his loss he wore a new mask. No one else knew except Neca, Gort aka Anytime aka Ashamed himself told em'. Sorry for being off topic but i can't help it. :D

I think they are able to come up with even more ridiculous stuff than my Gort bio though.

Ehhh,  they're fun to read, so who cares?

Tribal
May 26, 2011, 03:45:32 AM
Reply #397 on: May 26, 2011, 03:45:32 AM
Q
Oh, man! I just realise a grammatical error on the package: "there wasn't much of a trophy to collect as THE THE dogs didn't leave a shred of prey intact." :P

samoht
May 26, 2011, 08:20:18 AM
Reply #398 on: May 26, 2011, 08:20:18 AM
Q

From twitter:

They will probably say shit about hunting xenomorphs.

BTW, Not long before they come out!!!

What date is masked anytime released again?

Peakius Baragonius
May 26, 2011, 11:29:26 PM
Reply #401 on: May 26, 2011, 11:29:26 PM
Q

From twitter:

Oh, man! I just realise a grammatical error on the package: "there wasn't much of a trophy to collect as THE THE dogs didn't leave a shred of prey intact." :P

You gotta love how they took the "best" bio from the previous releases and made it even more unintentionally hilarious!

So these creatures had killed xenomorphs? But they couldn't kill a human. Where do they get such hillarious info?

I'll give you a hint; it begins with an a and ends with an s.

georgeromero
May 27, 2011, 01:14:18 AM
Reply #402 on: May 27, 2011, 01:14:18 AM
Q

From twitter:

You gotta love how they took the "best" bio from the previous releases and made it even more unintentionally hilarious!

I'll give you a hint; it begins with an a and ends with an s.

That makes sense. Damn me! I should have known earlier  ;D

Facebook Twitter Instagram Steam RSS Feed