NECA Predators Series 3

Started by Corporal Hicks, Aug 06, 2010, 04:57:31 PM

Author
NECA Predators Series 3 (Read 244,109 times)

Rioto

Rioto

Quote from: Tribal on Feb 25, 2011, 10:10:14 PM
Quote from: Sabres21768 on Feb 25, 2011, 08:55:45 PM
Wow...the fact that they're trying to IMPROVE production and make better figure pisses you off?  ::)

I know... sorry :-\

I'm glad that NECA is improving his figures and has moved to a new factory and all...
This is a good thing, i know...

If the paint job on these rereleases become really good i will want to buy a new P1 and Berserker! But here in Brazil these figures are not very cheap, you know? Each predator here costs R$ 90,00 (this means U$ 52,94), and the 2-pack-Alien-P1 costs R$ 179,00 (U$ 105,29). I cant afford to buy them all one more time :(

This is what pisses me off  :'(

ebay ?  ;D

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

I do understand his problem with a complete re-issue of the whole line, especially if you just bought the whole line.

In terms of getting a better paintjob: always great, especially for future lines.

von

von

hello guys which figure from series 3 do you think will be the most sought-after? the elder stands out most to me, though i think the hound is a necessary complement to tracker. can't wait for May!

Tribal

Tribal

Quote from: Rioto on Feb 26, 2011, 09:19:13 AM
ebay ?  ;D

Buying toys from ebay is almost impracticable for me! Here in Brazil we have abusive taxes for toys that come from other countries. A pred that costs U$ 10, more U$ 15 from shipping (U$ 25) will cost 3 times its price (U$ 75) because of the taxes. The president thinks that this way she'll encouraging people to buy national products  ::)

Meanwhile, books, cds and dvds are not taxed at all... because they are considered products that enhance the culture of the people...

I wish toys could be considered cultural products too  :-\

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

They're making more Gremlins figures? Sorry Preds, The Gremlins come first. Always.

Tribal

Tribal

As for the gremlins, i just want to buy the spider one to make a custom alien XD

if you cant see the image just click here http://img708.imageshack.us/i/alienspider.jpg/

when i was a kid, i thought the xenomorph was a spider-like creature with many legs and arms...

So, this custom will be a child dream to me ;)

Don PapI

Don PapI

is that spider alien coming out for sale?  :o

Tribal

Tribal

Quote from: angel vidal on Feb 26, 2011, 06:05:03 PM
is that spider alien coming out for sale?  :o

Hahaha! Nope! I just photoshoped an Alien head over the gremlin-spider figure  ;D

thespiderman209

thespiderman209

Anybody know how different series 3 will be from the toy fair pics? And when will they do a re release of the tracker pred cuz the last time i went to the local r us, all the trackers were broken

jhsnake999

jhsnake999

Now that Neca has created even more models that I would like, I will have to narrow my list down and keep my figures inside the packaging as I am sick of broken models and the lack of quality control. I am going to buy the new Berserker Predator with the improved paint application, Falconer Predator, Unmasked Classic Predator and the Tracker Predator. I am also going to buy the Classic Alien and the Warrior Alien from Aliens, the Elder Predator and the City Hunter Predator. Now Neca are planning to release more Gremlins figures, I'm going to have to buy the previous models like Stripe, Mohawk and the Brain Gremlin.

Monstuh

Monstuh

I tend to agree with Tribal on this one. That fact that there are going to be better figures coming out, fantastic. But NECA has already collected their dues once already. Since we're suckers and are going to buy the new versions, this is going to be a steal for NECA. They've gone and made a whole prior series obsolete. If these things weren't so expensive where I am, I wouldn't mind. Anywhere except for the states charges an arm and a leg for these things. I thought they were expensive here, but Brazil, jeez, I'm not gonna complain anymore. This whole deal is bitter sweet. I love you NECA, but some of us have bills to pay.

locohead

locohead

Quote from: Tribal on Feb 26, 2011, 05:56:38 PM

As for the gremlins, i just want to buy the spider one to make a custom alien XD

if you cant see the image just click here http://img708.imageshack.us/i/alienspider.jpg/

when i was a kid, i thought the xenomorph was a spider-like creature with many legs and arms...

So, this custom will be a child dream to me ;)

Almost fainted when i saw this. would have been a good idea tho.

IrateMulletMan

IrateMulletMan

Does anybody know the re-release date of the improved Series 1 & 2? I havent seen them in stores anywere I only have the Classic un-masked Predator that I bought from a convention and missed out on all the others. Thanks in advance :)

Glaive10

Glaive10

Hi there, am really looking forward to series 3 but will probably just be getting the Elder and the Masked Predator but who knows may end up getting 2 hounds!!

Monstuh

Monstuh

For future reference, just what figures are NECA re-releasing?
I know starting with Series 3 of Predators they are coming out of a new factory. Series 1 and 2 are being redone as well. But when do series 1 and 2 get released? Before series 3, or after?

Didn't NECA also mention re-releases on their alien figure, aliens figure, and the warrior alien from AVP:R?
Just checking on all this info so as to form my shopping-list for all these guys.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed