User Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: NECA Predators Series 3  (Read 202036 times)

JokerJohn35
Jan 01, 2011, 11:13:21 PM
Reply #285 on: Jan 01, 2011, 11:13:21 PM
Q
Forgive me if this has already been posted, but

http://www.figures.com/forums/news/12197-predators-series-3-revealed.html

:o

Those two predator figures are the larger scale versions but the hound is series 3, those larger scale predators are also getting same figures but in smaller scale for NECA Predators series 3 so thats a relief  ;D

Rioto
Jan 03, 2011, 09:49:51 PM
Reply #288 on: Jan 03, 2011, 09:49:51 PM
Q
nah man i bet it will be the elder. There are tons of ''anytime'' figs out there.

JokerJohn35
Jan 04, 2011, 07:37:04 PM
Reply #290 on: Jan 04, 2011, 07:37:04 PM
Q
But Anytime is quite popular from Predator fans, but yeah i guess you're right, we havent gotten a decent Elder figure so maybe he'll go out quick. But I think that Predator dogs will be pretty rare because anyone who has a Tracker will want at least 2 dogs

JokerJohn35
Jan 04, 2011, 08:48:51 PM
Reply #293 on: Jan 04, 2011, 08:48:51 PM
Q
same, i mean like, who dosent want 2 dogs for tracker?
its gonna look so much nicer with them standing side by side to Tracker, like in the movie when the falcon goes to the camp and you can see two dogs standing next to tracker, man i really want to make a display to re-enact the scene with falconer to the front, crouching on some sort of log, 2 dogs next to tracker and the berserker in the pose when he rips out stans spine and roars

Rioto
Jan 05, 2011, 01:12:12 PM
Reply #294 on: Jan 05, 2011, 01:12:12 PM
Q
i havent got tracker yet. serie 2 will ship here in febuari.. o m g for an collector it sucks to live in europe

uruk
Jan 05, 2011, 01:59:08 PM
Reply #295 on: Jan 05, 2011, 01:59:08 PM
Q
yeah, i feel you. same here.

jhsnake999
Jan 05, 2011, 04:22:28 PM
Reply #296 on: Jan 05, 2011, 04:22:28 PM
Q
its gonna look so much nicer with them standing side by side to Tracker, like in the movie when the falcon goes to the camp and you can see two dogs standing next to tracker, man i really want to make a display to re-enact the scene with falconer to the front, crouching on some sort of log, 2 dogs next to tracker and the berserker in the pose when he rips out stans spine and roars

That would make a great scene! But are you up to making the display? I would love to see how it turns out with the stand and all. I'm defiantly getting the Elder Predator as I haven't had a figure of him yet and I would love to see how he turns out. But first I'll have to get the Tracker Predator from Predators series two because they haven't been released where I live yet. I'm going to get the Tracker Predator first, then the Elder Predator and finally a Predator Hound or two. Does anyone know what the packaging looks like for the hound?

« Last Edit: Jan 05, 2011, 04:29:05 PM by jhsnake999 »

JokerJohn35
Jan 05, 2011, 06:51:58 PM
Reply #297 on: Jan 05, 2011, 06:51:58 PM
Q

That would make a great scene! But are you up to making the display? I would love to see how it turns out with the stand and all. I'm defiantly getting the Elder Predator as I haven't had a figure of him yet and I would love to see how he turns out. But first I'll have to get the Tracker Predator from Predators series two because they haven't been released where I live yet. I'm going to get the Tracker Predator first, then the Elder Predator and finally a Predator Hound or two. Does anyone know what the packaging looks like for the hound?

same for the others mate but the figure is like facing diagnolly (sorry i fail at spelling it), but when I finally get all of series 2 (as i live in UK and are hard to find) i will try and make the display and i will upload the photos onto YouTube if anyone wants to see them

i havent got tracker yet. serie 2 will ship here in febuari.. o m g for an collector it sucks to live in europe

yeah, i live in the UK and the only place i have seen selling AVP, AVPR an Predators figures is the collector shop thats like 2 or 3 miles away from where i live, but i got the majority of my action figures there for the past year, but man i hope the elder can hold that pistol and the sword

« Last Edit: Apr 17, 2011, 07:36:10 AM by Darkness »

Rioto
Jan 05, 2011, 11:26:11 PM
Reply #298 on: Jan 05, 2011, 11:26:11 PM
Q

yeah, i live in the UK and the only place i have seen selling AVP, AVPR an Predators figures is the collector shop thats like 2 or 3 miles away from where i live, but i got the majority of my action figures there for the past year, but man i hope the elder can hold that pistol and the sword

2 a 3 miles? man consider yourself lucky :) i always have to order stuff from webshops with their crappy shipping rates  :-\

JokerJohn35
Jan 07, 2011, 11:03:45 PM
Reply #299 on: Jan 07, 2011, 11:03:45 PM
Q

2 a 3 miles? man consider yourself lucky :) i always have to order stuff from webshops with their crappy shipping rates  :-\

Woah, pretty iscolated, popped round the collector shop recently and saw all of series 2! int have enough money though, but man i loved the look on Tracker especially

Facebook Twitter Instagram Steam RSS Feed