NECA Predators Series 3

Started by Corporal Hicks, Aug 06, 2010, 04:57:31 PM

Author
NECA Predators Series 3 (Read 245,447 times)

goose_3387

goose_3387

Masked Classic '87 Predator from NECA's Twitter:

Purebreedalien

Monstuh

Monstuh

Thee most beautiful figure NECA has produced.
I was already sold on getting it, but the picture just reminds me why I buy these guys.  ;D

Glaive10

Glaive10

Good find there, that looks great! I may consider getting it, I didn't bother with series 1 and 2 Classics

Monstuh

Monstuh

I seem to think that this is the Predator 1/4 sculpt, but that still means the 6 inch will look close or equally as good.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

The armor does look greyer than the Series 1 release. This makes me happy. Series 1 was too green.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

That is just another shot of the 2-up we've seen a hundred times.  ::)

Nothing new from NECA...FAIL!

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Here's a new shot of the 2-up Elder figure.

Again, this isn't a shot of the 7" figure, but it's different and shows some updates.

jhsnake999

jhsnake999

This Elder Predator looks great! I'm defiantly going to be getting this and the Masked Classic Predator. Neca's products keep getting better and better! One problem with the Elder Predator though, I don't recall him being that grey in Predator 2...

GrimyGhost

GrimyGhost

Quote from: jhsnake999 on Dec 22, 2010, 10:47:25 PM
This Elder Predator looks great! I'm defiantly going to be getting this and the Masked Classic Predator. Neca's products keep getting better and better! One problem with the Elder Predator though, I don't recall him being that grey in Predator 2...
might have something to do with the orange lighting in the pred ship tho...

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Quote from: jhsnake999 on Dec 22, 2010, 10:47:25 PM

Pics of the screen used head and suit (3rd from left)...

jhsnake999

jhsnake999

I was just going to do that, I was thinking about the lighting of the ship too. It could be the lighting, and looking at these photos I could be wrong as the head sculpt in the first photo looks more of a dull yellow colour where as the bottom picture looks more greyer like Neca's Elder Predator model. Thanks for the photos...

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

NECA may hold back on the articulation, but they sure as hell know how to do detail. The Elder looks bloody marvelous. ;D

WolfPredator89

WolfPredator89

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Dec 22, 2010, 10:41:09 PM
Here's a new shot of the 2-up Elder figure.

Again, this isn't a shot of the 7" figure, but it's different and shows some updates.

What a beautiful black armour...  i am loving this figure...

predamorph

predamorph

These are all their prototypes,, Hope we can see those Production figures images

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed