Best Alien vs Predator picture

Started by Kel G 426, Aug 03, 2010, 02:34:04 PM

Author
Best Alien vs Predator picture (Read 328,701 times)

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: skull-splitter on Nov 11, 2018, 09:23:37 AMI meant that I have the original TPB and the single issues. The computer coloring wasn't in the omnibus either.

Now all I need is to know where to order the recolored ones and what ISBN goes with them.

I think the recolouring was done for the six-issue "Dark Horse Classics" reprint that came out in '97. No idea if that version has been collected since, but your saying it's not in the Omnibus would suggest it hasn't.

426Buddy

426Buddy

The original coloring was only released in the original #0-4 issue run. Every release since in TPB or in the DHClassics issues and even the omnibus is the computer coloring. Both are not very good but I prefer the original coloring by far.

An excellent recolor was released with AvP'10 but it was only the first 1 or 2 issues, not the whole series sadly.

It took me some time and collecting to figure it out.

skull-splitter

I remember one black and white story but didn't buy the issue back then, was it Dark Horse Presents or something?

426Buddy

426Buddy

Yeah, issue #0 was first originally released in b/w in 3 parts, DHP #34-36.

Corporal Hicks

Honestly, I do really like the black/silver take on the Resurrection design. I think it works. Also, I still like the idea of individualizing the Aliens with injuries.

Still Collating...

I liked Grid. It would be nice to see aliens survive injuries more often. I loved that in AVP2010 and Dead Orbit.

Corporal Hicks

Wweyland

Wweyland

Some of the game wallpapers are amazing:

Shinobi Wan Kenobi

Voodoo Magic

Those are so great!

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Wweyland on Nov 24, 2018, 12:35:36 PM
Some of the game wallpapers are amazing:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bqj3vpJHFIE/

Oh yeah, I loved those CG backgrounds they did back then. They got around a bit too. Pretty sure the Thanatos Encounter cover art was from one of these and ended up being used loads.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Were they done for the original AVP?

Corporal Hicks

For Classic/99, yeah.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed