Movie is no longer listed in theaters

Started by voltz, Aug 01, 2010, 06:46:13 PM

Author
Movie is no longer listed in theaters (Read 22,986 times)

voltz

voltz

I was just viewing my list of theaters for show times and there's nothing of Predators turning up anywhere.  Can I get a doublecheck if anyone is getting the same results in their area? 

Corporal Hicks

Same. It's been about a month, usual amount of time for a movie that isn't high profile to last.

echobbase79

It comes out on dvd next month doesn't it?

RakaiThwei

Quote from: echobbase79 on Aug 01, 2010, 09:35:05 PM

...What?

....Already?

-Rakai'Thwei

echobbase79

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Aug 01, 2010, 09:39:15 PM
Quote from: echobbase79 on Aug 01, 2010, 09:35:05 PM

...What?

....Already?

-Rakai'Thwei

That's what they're reporting down in the dvd/blu ray thread.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Well its August so it actually comes out this month  :P
EDIT: I fail lol. Yes next month actually.

echobbase79

Quote from: 369 on Jul 01, 2010, 11:05:00 PM
blu ray http://www.tfaw.com/Movies/Profile/Predators-Blu-ray___369118

dvd http://www.tfaw.com/Movies/Profile/Predators-DVD-Ws___369117

QuoteType:        Movies
Genres:      
Release Date:     September 29, 2010
Availability:      Pre-Order

Adrien Brody stars as Royce, a mercenary who reluctantly leads a group of elite warriors who come to realize they've been brought together on an alien planet as prey. With the notable exception of a disgraced physician, they are all cold-blooded killers - mercenaries, Yakuza, convicts, death squad members, human 'predators' that are now being systemically hunted and eliminated by a new breed of alien Predators.

Cap. Fitzgerald

^ Yeah i know I was misinformed. I changed my post lol. I just hope they add extras and its not just the movie and a trailer.

Badmothafcka312

You know I just saw the film two hours ago here in Finland.

DaddyYautja

Jebus that must be a record for DVDs.
What is FOX doing? Is the budget for the next flick coming out of what this one made or something?
I guess the super duper special edition will come out later on?

echobbase79

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Aug 01, 2010, 09:45:34 PM
^ Yeah i know I was misinformed. I changed my post lol. I just hope they add extras and its not just the movie and a trailer.

Dude it's all good I didn't even see that you had edited your post.  :)

jdnice11

Well the Predators movie grossed about $103.5 Mill and the Budget was $40mil so i say it did really great and maybe itll come out on DVD faster!

voltz

I doubt release dates get bumped up just because a title was a hit, but I haven't been paying attention to these things the past couple of years.  At the very least, I could expect special box sets with deleted scenes included.  This usually happens around high earners.

I have possibly one final chance to see this coming up at the budget theater.  This friday I'll know if it's playing and if I can get the $1 special for myself and a few friends. :)

Mike’s Monsters

Technically, I still see it coming out on DVD in two months. We are only on the first of August still, it comes out at the very end of September.

Federick Gonsa

Well, It managed to make $103, 000, 000 in less 3 weeks. I say success.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed