so... plot line, hate it or love it?

Started by 0PIY, Jan 14, 2007, 08:07:22 PM

Author
so... plot line, hate it or love it? (Read 1,842 times)

0PIY

0PIY

so.... do you guys like the plot of the new movie?

if you hate it, why do you hate it?
if you like it, why do you like it?

personally... i think its pretty cool... better than a pyramid, but i would like to see something outside from earth rather than on earth....

your thoughts?

XxSaNdMaNxX

XxSaNdMaNxX

well in my opinion looks better then that pyramid story that anderson told n i dont mind the fights beeing done here on earth  but i would deff want the last fight to be in outter space were they belong...

Darkness

Opposite for me at the moment. AvP had a lot of potential and I liked the pyramid storyline at the time. AvP2 could really go the other way at the moment but that's just because they've released nothing at all about it.

I still would have preferred it if AvP2 was completely separate to the events in the first one. Set far in the future in space.

SiL

SiL

I must admit I was rather psyched about AvP's storyline. Interesting concept.

Here, though, not so much. If continuity is saved, preferably by massive explosion, I don't really mind. But that's my biggest beef wit the storyline so far.

That Yellow Alien

I agree with Darkness. I think the pyramid idea is cool because, not only is it interesting, but it still gives us the claustrophobic setting the alien series is known for. Anderson just didn't use it to its full potential. I like the setting of the first movie better. AVP2's setting just seems lazy and uninteresting to me.

SonOfTheDark

Don't know any details about the story, only the basic concept and you can't really judge that. Could turn out great or bad. Just wait and see ;)

Cryxen

i dont really think its that bad, i have always wanted aliens/ predators to fight out in the open, the fact that they will be fighting each other just makes it better. and with the first one it had an ok setting but anderson actually tried to make tension by trying to make a threat of the aliens spreading to the surface =P but in this movie the aliens are already out and about which in my opinion kicks @ss

Corporal Hicks

Anderson had a fantastic story but he lacked the ability to realise it. AvP2s story on the other hand is a little less...fantastic. While I'm skeptic about the story, I'm confident that the Strauses will pull of a visually impressive film and make the characters stand out.

I just hope that AvP3 will go back to the way AvP was always meant to be - Space marines, colonies and far off worlds.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed