MORPHEUS -- an original film with elements from PREDATORS: OCCULTATION

Started by Kyuubi no Kaiju, Jul 20, 2010, 11:03:39 PM

Author
MORPHEUS -- an original film with elements from PREDATORS: OCCULTATION (Read 15,988 times)

Kyuubi no Kaiju

Kyuubi no Kaiju

Hello,

Previously, I had been working on a screenplay for a Predators fan film titled Predators: Occultation. It is with regret that I am scrapping Predators: Occultation and turning it into different called Morpheus (aka Delphi). I was inspired by Ridley Scott's bold move on the Alien Prequel.

Forgive me if this is something you may have not wanted, but it was a leap of faith that tore me from that fan film. I hope the final product will be something worth mentioning on this website. :)

Just to let you know, Morpheus is the name of a planet.

The plot details are fairly similar to Occultation's, which I will list in a revised form below:
- involves a slipstream quite heavily
- involves a species of strange aliens (I think you'll like them a lot)
- dark and psychologically disturbing (think Christopher Nolan or Darren Aronofsky)
- is a now an rated R for Intense and Graphic Sequences of Sci-fi Violence and Combat, Violent and Disturbing Images, Drug Content, Strong Language and Some Sexual Content

The PredBen

Could I apply or is it to late?

Kyuubi no Kaiju

Quote from: The PredBen on Jul 22, 2010, 02:44:04 AM
Could I apply or is it to late?

Yes, but for the moment I have three screenwriters (including myself). Soooo do you think you could serve as a producer, executive or just plain old producer?

Kyuubi no Kaiju

Just to let anyone know, the screenwriter position is now closed :) i already have three screenwriters on board and we're coming up on some pretty exciting stuff. But you could always be involved as a producer.

Actually, here's a list of people I need, perhaps not until after we have a budget and a finished script, but if you are interested let me know:
- editor
- music composer (I might already have one though, but for additional music you could probably fill in)
- sound artist
- CGI artist
Actors will probably be from my native Georgia, so unless you can come here for filming when the time is right, let me know.

Kyuubi no Kaiju

Ah, and this is no profit. Haha just so some of you wont get any FUNNY ideas....  :P This is an independent project crafted for pure fun, and this will serve as a workshop, let's say, for future ideas of mine, since i want to be in the sci-fi, war, and horror business of Hollywood when I'm an old buzzard.

06traskm

Hey man its Matthew here,

I just wanted to say i have experience with editing and will help with that later on in the process if you wanted.

Kyuubi no Kaiju

Quote from: 06traskm on Jul 22, 2010, 03:51:12 PM
Hey man its Matthew here,

I just wanted to say i have experience with editing and will help with that later on in the process if you wanted.

OK that's great! That saves me time in the future in post-production.

Kyuubi no Kaiju

I also need someone for Predator designs. Anyone interested?
For the Blacks, I guess after Predators, you know what I want, they were badass, alright.

06traskm

06traskm

I can help you with the designs for the predators as well if you want. I am really into this project and want to do as much as i can to help it. So i will help with the designing and creating of the creature suits and maybe the visual effects if you would like. I also know someone who can maybe create a website for the film and can help us distribute is for download online.

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

I will be willing to help!

The PredBen

Well I'd love to help the film in some way.

Just email me at Benferr21@hotmail.com if you want me to be part of it in anyway. I need to have something to focus on.

Kyuubi no Kaiju

Quote from: Uncanny Psycho on Jul 22, 2010, 05:53:05 PM

Alright, then! Haha with what?
Director, writing, editing, and CGI are already full.

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Quote from: Kyuubi no Kaiju on Jul 24, 2010, 08:43:38 PM

damn, IM A BADASS EDITOR :(

Kyuubi no Kaiju

Quote from: Uncanny Psycho on Jul 24, 2010, 09:02:37 PM
Quote from: Kyuubi no Kaiju on Jul 24, 2010, 08:43:38 PM

damn, IM A BADASS EDITOR :(
Then again two editors is better than one. Hell, your in.

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

SWEET! Keep me in the loop. PM me!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed