Bender1988 Artworks

Started by Bender1988, Jul 20, 2010, 05:03:18 PM

Author
Bender1988 Artworks (Read 133,070 times)

Bender1988

Bender1988

Thanx, and 2-two remaining commissions(each 3$)

Bender1988

Bender1988

OC of :iconfandragonball:

And here are not mine works,but My OC Saiyan is on them

Bender1988

Bender1988

another commissions

Requiem28

Requiem28

Nice poses  :)

Mr. Sin

Mr. Sin

Impressive detail.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

So good to see these constant updates. Every single time it looks like you're improving so damn quickly, even on the smallest details.

Bender1988

Bender1988

Quote from: ShadowPred on May 03, 2014, 06:12:33 AM
So good to see these constant updates. Every single time it looks like you're improving so damn quickly, even on the smallest details.
Nah- I feel like I am drawing/my drawings got worse, but many thanx for cheerfull words :D
by the way-here is new update :D
Quote from: Mr. Sin on Apr 29, 2014, 07:01:00 AM
Impressive detail.
Thanx:D-chech my thread-it has more than 200 original predator characters, you might find some to your like-ing
Quote from: Requiem28 on Apr 28, 2014, 06:20:35 PM
Nice poses  :)
Gonna try some action poses, well something little diffrent thanstanding  like usuall in newest works(that need to be drawn hehe)

New ones
:iconrubycored:
Commission , his OC

Alga-OC of :iconkodama-sama: in super saiyan mode.
She is quite pissed.

Alga-OC of :iconkodama-sama: training with my oc saiyan character, both in advanced ssj modes.

Safari  - :iconfandragonball:

and lastly
Here is "Fragx" a character I created more than 6 years ago.
He is an alien bounty hunter, and yesterday I found my old works with him(gonna be posted later-they are bad ) and I now remember him hehe
There's gonna be more of him in the recent future, he fits into my DB universe where i have my oc saiyan character.
He is about 210cm height, and he is no super strong or anything- he is good with guns, he can not use energy projectiles and such- his only "ability" granted to his race is that he is quite invunerable-bullets,explosions, falls from great heights-he will survive what many would not- but he is not immortal-enought pressure and his invunerability means nothing.

Mr. Sin

Mr. Sin

Nice illustrations.  :)

Requiem28

Requiem28

Quote from: Bender1988 on May 04, 2014, 08:34:32 PM
and lastly
Here is "Fragx" a character I created more than 6 years ago.
He is an alien bounty hunter, and yesterday I found my old works with him(gonna be posted later-they are bad ) and I now remember him hehe
There's gonna be more of him in the recent future, he fits into my DB universe where i have my oc saiyan character.
He is about 210cm height, and he is no super strong or anything- he is good with guns, he can not use energy projectiles and such- his only "ability" granted to his race is that he is quite invunerable-bullets,explosions, falls from great heights-he will survive what many would not- but he is not immortal-enought pressure and his invunerability means nothing.
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2014/124/8/1/fragx_by_bender18-d7h2cma.jpg

Interesting....

Bender1988

Bender1988

I have some serious problems with my good old PC.
I finally get it to turn on.
To load windows.
To work.
First I couldnt even move in BIOS, i cleaned the insides couple of times with pressure air and it finally worked.
Gonna try to reinstall the system/hormat disc C.
My pc is 10 years old and i dunno if formating/reinstalling will help.
And how it turned out you may ask?
Well it turns out I can't format/install windows :(
I put cd in cd rom-change the boot order-make cd the first/primary-and nothing-all the time the windows starts normally-and when i changed all the boot orders into cd rom then alfter loading i have an error with boot something :(
I tried ewerything and It seems i can't reinstall the system FUC#!!!
Never had this problem before.

ehhh-under the spoiler tag gonna be a bunch of my old works-am not sure I ever posted them before
Under the spoiler tag there is A LOT of my old works.
Spoiler

[close]

Mr. Sin

Mr. Sin

Your styles are interesting. Some are anatomically pristine with excellent line work and others have a much more quaint, remedial illustrative style, but I assume that IS the art style? Very nice work.

I love that Al Bundy!

Requiem28

Requiem28

I remember many of those, and they're fantastic  :)

I especially admire the first image of Jason.  Very expressionistic to me.

Bender1988

Bender1988

Mr. sin- well i stil ltry to find my own style hehe

Requiem-Well Jason is my favorite slasher,happy you like the work:)

And some works from around 2008
My oc bounty hunter crash landed on some vicious alien planet-going throught the wildness to find some civilisation

My oc saiyan and Fragx-both as bounty hunters

My oc saiyan and Fragx-bounty hunters in some trouble

My saiyan during prison breakout

My oc saiyan and Mazur- a frien-another bounty hunter(I based him on my real life friend hehe)

Well...lets call this a crossower
pokemon

My oc saiyan in diffrent clothes doing what he does best.

Mazur working

My oc saiyan on wacations

Looser
Drawing made in 2008- I copied/based the woman on some comic book page

Bender1988

Bender1988

Hi there, here is Captain Poland after some suggestions by some fellow countrymen. This work is couple months old..maybe even from 2013.
Lets call this a battle ready-here he is casually <da:thumb id="430396410"> bender18.deviantart.com/art/Ca...
He is meant to be a parody.

Now he has some backstory
During WWII Soviets have stolen some super soldier formula, when they retreated from theitr facility some Polish survivors/normal citizens went to investigate the abandoned facility- and one of them saw some blue liquid-the somewhat unstable super soldier formula-but for him it was a blue liquid that perfectly mixed with vodka.
His powers-he ages slower than normal people, while drinking % he is quite immune to pain...that would be all

Here is an unfinished Changeling Elder-spikes/horns symbolize a crown
gonna redo him in near future-if i dont forget

Well I call it Enigma end.

Here is my oc Saiyan and Fragx-enjoyng themselvs.

commission for :iconaxerker:

And now gonna get drunk.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Omg, so much more freaking material. Dude, I don't think I can say how much I love all this. So much just oozes raw as f**k 90s badassery.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed