BUGZ day out on the film set of DR WHO: BESIEGED

Started by BUGZ, Jul 15, 2010, 10:35:51 AM

Author
BUGZ day out on the film set of DR WHO: BESIEGED (Read 1,207 times)

BUGZ

Hey all,

I thought I would share with you all my experience being involved in Ryan Hendrick's Dr Who BESIEGED.

I was approached by Ryan a few months ago to star along side a handful of talented actors based in Scotland. Seeing as I am the only Scottish based "bug" I gladly said yes!

I met up with Ryan & producer D.M Evans to show them the suit for themselfs before any filming would take place. I suited and and they loved what they saw! Ryan was very keen to start filming!  ;D

On the day of the shoot I was introduced to everyone involved. No one knew who I was and why I was there at first. (quite exciting) Then Ryan gave me the nod to put on the suit! I had my own changing room that gave me time to slime up the suit and make sure everything was just perfect!

Soon as I was fully suited and - I walked into the staging room and you could feel the buzz in the air from everyone! The Alien gave off a massive presence! It felt good!(hehe)

Time to go on set. Lights dimmed and smoke filling the air. I could litererly hear my heart beating! I was focused on doing my part. And doing well! ACTION! Here I was running down corridors, eating marines & chasing the Doctor like a pro!

I was very well taken care of on set! Water had never tasted so good!! It gets hot running around in rubber you know!!  :D

I managed to get a few good scares too! The darkness is an aliens best friend! muahahaha!!!

-------------

On the 5th of June 2010 I was invited to go along to the premier. The atmosphere was great! Everyone was really looking forward to it! Lights dimmed and the film started! It felt just like a real Dr Who episode with a hint of Aliens mixed in! The suttle blend of both franchise went down really well!

There was a Q & A session at the end. I had the opertunity to answer a few questions, which was great!!!

All in all - I had a great time! And with talks of a feature length film this is an exciting time and for ANY alien fan - this is something you must see!!

Ryan Hendrick is one talented guy! His vision and attention to detail is something unique and brings a whole new approach to both franchise!

Be sure to check it out guys! It is one hell of a ride!!

----------

3 Aliens at once!! Amazing !

Me on the set with Editor Urszula Kocol

Please visit the facebook page and give your support guys!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Doctor-Who-Besieged/139319319420285?v=wall&ref=ts

Here is a Dr WHO V Alien trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEw_W3HnOA0

Cheers

Bri ;D

Vulhala

Great trailer. Can't wait to see more of this!

ryanhendrick

Cap. Fitzgerald

Im watching that ASAP.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed