My opinion.

Started by draken161, Jul 10, 2010, 08:32:46 AM

Author
My opinion. (Read 4,439 times)

draken161

draken161

Quote from: CEP on Jul 10, 2010, 09:05:31 AM
I do actually. I cant take anyone seriously if they like AvP-R....lol.  ;D

Plus, I cant let a troll just...get away with being a troll.  ;)

Never said I liked AvP-R I said I like Wolf. :)

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

Quote from: 85 on Jul 10, 2010, 08:57:33 AM
PREDATORS is a movie you ether love or just say it sucked worse than avpr.for me I loved it!
For me (and many others) it's neither.  So much for your theory.  ;) 

draken161

draken161

Well for me It wasn't worse than The AvP films, but still ehhhh :/

CEP

CEP

Ok, you like the Wolf....so my point still stands.

Since you wanted to be a troll, nothing you say will matter. lol.

draken161

draken161

Quote from: CEP on Jul 10, 2010, 09:18:22 AM

There is no point in that, you're saying that NOTHING good came out of any of those movies?

CEP

CEP

Yep. Watching those films is like watching someone you love getting raped. So yeah.

Jonny05

Jonny05

He liked one element from the film, which is fair enough, the film's complete shit, but that Predator design was pretty damn good (until it took the mask off).  The guy made a post to open out to people who didn't enjoy the film, which is also fine, he's not being a troll.  Are you only allowed to start posts if you like it???

Predators was as poor a film as AvP and AvP2, all three films have poorly written stories, naff acting, and awful creature designs.

CEP

CEP

He said he wanted to be a troll ???

CEP

CEP

Quote from: draken161 on Jul 10, 2010, 09:00:50 AM
I created this thread for the sole purpose to bring out people who agree with me. :) That and to be a bit of a troll. :)

Right there.....

Jonny05

Jonny05

Shit, didnt notice that, damn you OP!!!!!!

draken161

draken161

Quote from: Jonny05 on Jul 10, 2010, 09:30:42 AM

He liked one element from the film, which is fair enough, the film's complete shit, but that Predator design was pretty damn good (until it took the mask off).  The guy made a post to open out to people who didn't enjoy the film, which is also fine, he's not being a troll.  Are you only allowed to start posts if you like it???

Predators was as poor a film as AvP and AvP2, all three films have poorly written stories, naff acting, and awful creature designs.

I like this guy, and I said a Bit of a  troll. The fact you responded to it means I succeeded.

BUGZ

BUGZ

I found the film to be abit of a dissapointment too. I had such high hopes. But found the film riddled with corny one liners and lines taken from Aliens!

I just feel there was a few characters that weren't needed. I mean they killed off two decent characters first, but kept Stans & Edwin alive. It just didn't work for me.

The best scene in the film for me was when Cuchillo gets caught in the trap and the Predators are mimicing his voice! That gave me shivers down my spine!! That gave me a buzz! I thought Oh yes bring it on!

However once we got to finally see the new Predators I was let down by how cheesy they where introduced! AND how many times does the Beserker Predator reveal himself as he decloacks he is always about to stand up into shot! WTF? lol

All in all - I, along with the rest of the people in the cinema laughed at the many cheesy moments!

I love everything Predator, but to me it just didn't work! Sorry guys!!  :-[

Bri 8)

CEP

CEP

Quote from: draken161 on Jul 10, 2010, 09:34:07 AM
Quote from: Jonny05 on Jul 10, 2010, 09:30:42 AM

I like this guy, and I said a Bit of a  troll. The fact you responded to it means I succeeded.

Me too.

*blows up thread*

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed