How full was your cinema?

Started by Althalus, Jul 09, 2010, 12:15:32 AM

Author
How full was your cinema? (Read 10,414 times)

Althalus

Althalus

I know its not exactly an accurate measure of how a movie will go at Box office, but its interesting.

How full was your session for Predators?

I went to a 9.15pm session opening day in Melbourne Australia, and my session was totally full.

Not bad for any movie to have that, around my area. Was also interesting to see the mix of people.

Lots of couples ( I think it was the old deal, Girl says you go to Twilight with me, and guy says fine but you have to see Predators with me!) and a pretty even age spread it seemed too.

Kimo

Kimo

i watched it in A UK cinema at 8pm and the cinema was around half full. The age group was mostly 18 to 40 and after the film you could sence that people liked it.

I think the cinemas in the uk will be mostly full over the weekend for predators.

Adey

Adey

I went to a 7pm showing uk, at first only 10 people or so then 10 minutes in atleast 30 more people turned up, ruined the start for me, this one obese woman sat directly behind me making stupid comments and laughing at parts that weren't even funny the whole time. I still really enjoyed it but will have to go see it again mid week to watch it when there is hardly anyone there.

sgt.pepper54321

sgt.pepper54321

saw it int Brisbane AU 4:00 last night  3/4 full alot of people by em selves. but the session before was sold out :)

phillthump

phillthump

Saw a 7pm showing here in the UK and there was a queue of at least 30ppl waiting to see it!  :)

Naska

Naska

I am from Almaty, KZ. I went yesterday to 8.30 session, theater was full which was a bit unexpected by me as I never thought we have such a big audience for franchise. This is could be an example that movie is great and was expected by many people. And...I assume that income would be fine enough to make a sequel ;)))

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Outside the cinema right now in colorado springs. 2 groups of campers and seems about 20ppl waiting along with me and my 2 friends. 2 hours away midnight

spinksy

spinksy

when i went it was full (although it was only a medium sized screen)

Xenodog

Xenodog

6:25 showing, Empire Cinema, UK.
About...85 - 90% full, i reckon.

Decent crowd too, people my age (15) to 40's / 50's, all sounded like they enjoyed it without being annoyingly loud.

Corporal Harrison

Corporal Harrison

7pm showing Sydney, Australia
3/4 full and not one female in the cinema.
All the people were in their late twenties, early thirties.

michibee

michibee

The cinema i went it was pretty Full

Althalus

Althalus

Well it seems its getting decent audiences around the place will be interesting to see what the box office is after the weekend.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Not completely sold out but pretty full.

ReViliTy

ReViliTy

Good sized crowd.  Still good amount of seats left.  I went to the same place for the premier of spider man 2 and paranormal activity.  For both those movies, the place was stuffed with people sitting on the floor.  Thought there would be a few more.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Pretty packed... Really packed.

Had a fat black kid clapping at every scene of the movie like a retard... Wanted to kick his head in.

-Rakai'Thwei

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed