mr. black's face 15 sec spot

Started by washderice, Jul 08, 2010, 06:47:22 AM

Author
mr. black's face 15 sec spot (Read 5,240 times)

Captain Salt

Captain Salt

He LOOKS great, but I'm getting the distinct impression that Mr. Black smells like ball-sack.

bobcunk

bobcunk

is there a hd version of this somewhere?

Requiem28

Requiem28

SHIT!!!!

bobcunk

bobcunk

Quote from: dallevalle on Jul 08, 2010, 11:13:22 AM
holy shit epic face looks alot better in the tv spot than those pictures :) sweet !! im going to see the movie here at 7 :) so i cant wait !!

why is it starting today someplaces?

UltimateBadass

Yes he is very bad ass, wait until you see him in the movie.

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

Quote from: bobcunk on Jul 08, 2010, 06:01:27 PM
The film has different release dates worldwide, the earliest being today.

Quote from: creature creator on Jul 08, 2010, 09:56:32 AM
can someone maybe put some screenshots of the unmasked mr black on this topic, because youtube doesn't work on my pc. :-\

Spoiler
[close]

Sylizar

Sylizar

That's badass.

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

I remember catching this on tv. I was a skeptic on mr black at first, but the ad really did him some justice.

Master

Master

I`m tempted to see those spots with unmasked BSP but I`ll wait till 16th. Must start to avoid this site...

creature creator

Quote from: RazorSlash on Jul 08, 2010, 06:05:05 PM
Quote from: bobcunk on Jul 08, 2010, 06:01:27 PM
The film has different release dates worldwide, the earliest being today.

Quote from: creature creator on Jul 08, 2010, 09:56:32 AM
can someone maybe put some screenshots of the unmasked mr black on this topic, because youtube doesn't work on my pc. :-\

Spoiler
[close]

thanks!

he looks great ;D

JB

neoryu33

neoryu33

It is a damn shame that they didn't allow "Mr. Black" to keep its mask off longer.  The creature design is quite impressive on its own (not compared to P1's design).  It looks menacing and brutal, which makes sense for a totally different breed of monster. 

It was a senseless decision to have Black's mask on during the final fight with Royce.  If they really wanted to stay true to the original, they would have understood how the visual of Man vs Monster can impact a Predator movie's climax. It's a critical component in my opinion.   :(

There are a lot of things they could have done to make these "Super" Predators feel like true upgrades.  As it stands, throwing in a clone/imitation of the original Predator and allowing Mr Black to kill it onscreen was nowhere near enough.  Some of the choices they made were for the simple minded masses out there. 

I'll admit it; I'm just bitching about some of the wasted potential. I'll never understand why they never let us get a good look at "Mr Black's" face without its mask on.  Maybe they had no faith in the new design and feared fanboy backlash.  Who knows.

Embry Starred

Embry Starred

this was probebly the second best face next to the original in my opinion it was fantastic shame he only took his mask off twice

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Quote from: c0rps3f4ctory on Jul 10, 2010, 11:37:33 PM
this was probebly the second best face next to the original in my opinion it was fantastic shame he only took his mask off twice

and said times lasting about...1 minute each. :-\

GeorgeCaplin

GeorgeCaplin

I'm not a massive fan of the new face. I don't mind the larger mandibals but the lack of boney forehead bugs me. It looked a bit cartoony in the time you see it. Classic look everytime for me.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed