Predators only releaseing in 2700+ theaters in US

Started by chrisr232007, Jul 07, 2010, 02:47:57 AM

Author
Predators only releaseing in 2700+ theaters in US (Read 11,576 times)

Dr.Pred

Quote from: Mike The Wolf on Jul 08, 2010, 01:26:55 AM
I wonder how many Pred fans will be wearing a Pred costume to the theater.

That would be awesome if it happens ;D. If anything I'd wear a Predators T-shirt, but I don't where I could really purchase one.

For those of you that have had problems getting the tickets/showings you desire, I hope you resolve this :) .

Spoon

well where I live we have an AMC theatre and a famous players theatre.  When a movie is released on a AMC theatre its usually a bad thing.  The bad movies or movies they think is bad go to AMC.   Its all because the avp movies.

Really wanted a midnight showing for this movie tomorrow.
Also funny how AMC rates is 14A and famous players rates it R

The Pointman

The AMC closest to me is not playing Predators at all. Just three theaters in the Los Angeles area of California and that's it really.

coolbreeze

Quote from: Spoon on Jul 08, 2010, 02:49:32 AM
well where I live we have an AMC theatre and a famous players theatre.  When a movie is released on a AMC theatre its usually a bad thing.  The bad movies or movies they think is bad go to AMC.   Its all because the avp movies.

Really wanted a midnight showing for this movie tomorrow.
Also funny how AMC rates is 14A and famous players rates it R

Strange, the only theater near me that has the midnight screening is an AMC.

Spoon

really jealous.  For the past 2 years I only watching movies at a midnight showing first day so I was first to watch it.  Guess this movie isn't big enough to get that treatment

coolbreeze

Ya it sucks tho cause it's still an hour drive.

XenoVC

Seeing one of the late night July 9th showings at the theatre near me.

genocyber

I just checked my local theater listings and its not showing in my town....nor is it showing on any cinemas near at all.

RagingDragon

Quote from: Uncanny Psycho on Jul 08, 2010, 01:03:19 AM
I will be rocking my avpgalaxy shirt if anyone is in colorado springs ;) look for me

Aw dude I used to live there, then in Denver for 2 years.  Now I've moved back to my arsehole of a nowhere town, Craig, Colorado!  If you know where it is, I salute you!

Gate

JustADogChasingCars

I just checked and Predators is playing at a theater 5 miles from my house. I'm so relieved right now. :)

pmaz11

Seeing the midnight showing at an AMC in san diego tonight! So excited, it should be awesome!!! ;D

Hybrid PM

I'm going to see it in Hollywood, its playing in all the theaters here.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed