"Roaring Predator" TV spot

Started by Weasel, Jul 06, 2010, 05:25:11 AM

Author
"Roaring Predator" TV spot (Read 9,817 times)

XenoVC

XenoVC

Quote from: Weasel on Jul 06, 2010, 06:16:16 AM
Saw the BSP unmasked spot. Looks like that spot has the glowing predator eyes in it too. Saw it on History channel.

WOAH.

Adult swim just played a spot. One of their "new movie" spots. Showed a really awesome shot of the Predator dogs. Said that Thursday at midnight there will be a sneak peak of Predators (you can watch if none of the theaters are playing midnight premiers.)

Confirmed TV spot channels:

TBS
History Channel
Adult Swim (Cartoon Network)
FX
Spike
ESPN
Local Stations

USA Network
SyFy

ace3g

ace3g

Discovery channel, and they said Thursday at 8 p.m. they will have a Predators special during one of their shows

bleau

bleau

Quote from: XenoVC on Jul 06, 2010, 07:53:28 AM
Quote from: Weasel on Jul 06, 2010, 06:16:16 AM
Saw the BSP unmasked spot. Looks like that spot has the glowing predator eyes in it too. Saw it on History channel.

WOAH.

Adult swim just played a spot. One of their "new movie" spots. Showed a really awesome shot of the Predator dogs. Said that Thursday at midnight there will be a sneak peak of Predators (you can watch if none of the theaters are playing midnight premiers.)

Confirmed TV spot channels:

TBS
History Channel
Adult Swim (Cartoon Network)
FX
Spike
ESPN
Local Stations

USA Network
SyFy

NG
MTV
TNT

AncientPred

AncientPred

theres a spot showing BSP's unmasked face?

Weasel

Weasel

Yeah for like a second. It's pretty quick so you wont make out much. It's screen capped in the clips thread.

AncientPred

AncientPred

i saw, i still haven't caught it on tv yet.

Weasel

Weasel

It's a harder one to spot. I've been watching TV all night since 10:30 (I'm at work right now) and it's 4:00am now and I've only seen the spot maybe 3 times tops. I'm only watching Adult Swim though.

Insane_tAVO.

Insane_tAVO.

Just saw the TV spot that shows a quick glimpse of Mr. Blacks Face on Spike TV while watching Deadliest Warrior   :o it was Brutal haha. thought i might share it.  ;D

Dr.Pred

Dr.Pred

I'm watching Fox now keeping a look out for the TV spots of Predators :) ; it seems Fox is doing a marathon or something in celebration for the movie this Friday. Right now AvP:R is showing.

Spider One

Spider One

I am recording Deadliest Warrior on Spike, will let everyone know if I get it....

Quote from: Spider One on Jul 07, 2010, 12:12:59 AM
I am recording Deadliest Warrior on Spike, will let everyone know if I get it....
;) ;D :-X  :)

Spider One

Spider One

though i am willing to bet that it will be shown at the new one, the Ming vs The Musketeer and not these 3 old ones.

LLIT

LLIT

Recorded the deadlest warrior marathon last night and watched today for the specials. No big deal, nothing new to fans on here. The new commercials are looking sweet! They are definitely pushing this movie now. The only one I am seeing more spots for is Airbender.

shamar

shamar

Dr.Pred

Dr.Pred

Just saw the BSP Unmasked TV Spot on Fox; its shown for a second but I could still see the face somewhat well. Whats also cool is that you hear its unique roar.

1 more day...the hype is growing to huge levels, and AvP Galaxy has an awesome looking Predators theme at the top of the page ;D.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed