"Roaring Predator" TV spot

Started by Weasel, Jul 06, 2010, 05:25:11 AM

Author
"Roaring Predator" TV spot (Read 9,815 times)

Weasel

Weasel

Just saw it on FX. It starts out "in four days" and has pieces of the international trailer and most of the stuff they've already shown except during the flashes of clips there is the end trailer predator roar over and over. And at the last scene there are two predators (Falcon and BSP I think) and the BSPs eyes flash red(while wearing helmet). Looks totally awesome. Anyone see this spot yet?

Federick Gonsa

Federick Gonsa

I saw it too!!! In the same channel during AVP.

LLIT

LLIT

Just saw it too! The predators look cool, especially with those eyes. I'm trying to find it on line.

Weasel

Weasel

Yeah, looks like Fox is gearing up for Predators this week. Though I think they should play Predator and Predator 2 but FX always goes for the newest thing so I guess its just AVP and AVPR this week. I wonder if FX will show more of that spot? The most time I've seen the TV spots on is Adult Swim at night so I'll watch that channel for the new tv spot.

Corporate Merc

Corporate Merc

As soon as I read this thread I looked up at the screen (im watching family guy on tbs) and bam there it is. Love the dialogue where royce tells isabelle " you run you die", then isabelle says "whats the alternative ?" "kill'em all". Im trying to find this one tv spot mentioned in the "official clips" thread saying there's one that shows a quick shot of mr. black's face. Gotta see that shit.

m138jewski

m138jewski

yeah I've been seeing a bunch of new spots popping up, even one with black's face

LLIT

LLIT

I was just watching a local station when I saw it. It's not even a Fox affiliate. That's good news for me to know fox is advertising on other stations than their own. If any of you do find that video on line somewhere let me know, I'd like to download it.

Weasel

Weasel

Saw the BSP unmasked spot. Looks like that spot has the glowing predator eyes in it too. Saw it on History channel.

WOAH.

Adult swim just played a spot. One of their "new movie" spots. Showed a really awesome shot of the Predator dogs. Said that Thursday at midnight there will be a sneak peak of Predators (you can watch if none of the theaters are playing midnight premiers.)

Confirmed TV spot channels:

TBS
History Channel
Adult Swim (Cartoon Network)
FX
Spike
ESPN
USA Network
SyFy
NG
MTV
TNT
Discovery
Local Stations

m138jewski

m138jewski

Quote from: Weasel on Jul 06, 2010, 06:16:16 AM
Saw the BSP unmasked spot. Looks like that spot has the glowing predator eyes in it too. Saw it on History channel.

WOAH.

Adult swim just played a spot. One of their "new movie" spots. Showed a really awesome shot of the Predator dogs. Said that Thursday at midnight there will be a sneak peak of Predators (you can watch if none of the theaters are playing midnight premiers.)

Confirmed TV spot channels:

TBS
History Channel
Adult Swim (Cartoon Network)
FX
Local Stations

its getting alot of spike and espn airtime too. Prob not so much on Lifetime though  ;)

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

It's a great trailer.

And this scene is bad ass!

Spoiler
[close]

Weasel

Weasel

Did you grab that from the TV spot, or a leaked scene?

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Quote from: Weasel on Jul 06, 2010, 06:26:03 AM
Did you grab that from the TV spot, or a leaked scene?

Someone on another board grabbed it from the tv spot.

Weasel

Weasel

Do they have the full tv spot?

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Just that scene so far.

I haven't found the full clip yet.

m138jewski

m138jewski

damn they are playing the f**k out of Preds commercials. Im watching family guy and they just showed it three times during ONE commercial break. THREE times! The topher grace one (which is awesome) twice and the Mr Black face spot.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed