When and how many times are you going to see 'Predators'?

Started by Space_Dementia, Jul 02, 2010, 07:35:18 PM

Author
When and how many times are you going to see 'Predators'? (Read 35,195 times)

#6.0

once as of July 18th, but i will go again.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Don't know if I will go again, but who knows...

CEP

Saw it 3 times...one more, because I have a free ticket.

Yautja161

I stilll have to see it.
29th of juli is D Day it will be released here in Holland.

I did see the the 1st like 1 hour of the film from a cam version i downloaded.
Only from there till the end the quality was so crap i stopped watching untill a better version will be downloadable, or untill i see it in the cinema.

I did like what i saw.

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Wether you like it or not, you need to see it in cinema at least once. Support the cause!

Xan21

Quote from: Yautja161 on Jul 18, 2010, 01:23:46 PM
I stilll have to see it.
29th of juli is D Day it will be released here in Holland.

I did see the the 1st like 1 hour of the film from a cam version i downloaded.
Only from there till the end the quality was so crap i stopped watching untill a better version will be downloadable, or untill i see it in the cinema.

I did like what i saw.

It's in the sneak preview in Amsterdam (Pathe De Munt), can't 100 % guarantee though you will still get it there this week!

Bishop2

I went twice; I'm probably done.

That's exactly how many viewings I gave to AVP: Requiem in the theater, and I don't think this movie really deserves a whole lot more than that... god knows there's enough other stuff to go see right now.

The Captain

I went to see it on it's opening night in the U.K. Won't see it again now until I buy it on bluray.

#6.0

I thoroughly enjoyed it, but I almost never see a movie more than once in theaters, I will this time with a friend of mine. 

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed