"Alien Redesign" speculation

Started by Major Alan Schaefer, Jun 24, 2010, 11:46:32 PM

Author
"Alien Redesign" speculation (Read 30,504 times)

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Quote from: Tangakkai on Jul 25, 2010, 06:56:21 PM
I would have to say that not only the face makes it unique, but the dome adds a lot of character to it, sets it apart from other, less spectacular creatures like pumpkinhead.

Well, by face, I mean this > http://i1.squidoocdn.com/resize/squidoo_images/-1/draft_lens5871022module45774102photo_1247482189H-R-Giger-Alien-VI.jpg <

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: TheChazmoch on Jul 25, 2010, 06:27:33 PM
People haven't seemed to mind with other altercations in the past.
Trust me, some people do.

Quote from: TheChazmoch on Jul 25, 2010, 07:07:18 PM
just how many monsters has Lance Henriksen killed or been killed by? He seems to be public enemy number one to them.
LOL! He has been torn in half by an Alien Queen, impaled by a Predator and killed by a Terminator I think.

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

Hey man, have we forgot about Bill Paxton too? Terminator stole his freakin clothes man.

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Quote from: MrSpaceJockey on Jul 25, 2010, 11:34:35 PM
Hey man, have we forgot about Bill Paxton too? Terminator stole his freakin clothes man.

Nah, it just pushed him out of the way. It stole the third guys clothes. Lance and Bill are the only two that can claim to have fought all three species, though.  ;D

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: OpenMaw on Jul 25, 2010, 11:51:37 PM
Quote from: MrSpaceJockey on Jul 25, 2010, 11:34:35 PM

Nah, it just pushed him out of the way. It stole the third guys clothes. Lance and Bill are the only two that can claim to have fought all three species, though.  ;D
I smell a Paxton vs Predator vs Alien vs Terminator movie...

SM

SM

Forgone conclusion though.

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: SM on Jul 25, 2010, 11:58:52 PM
Forgone conclusion though.
Paxton wins.

SM

SM

Yup.

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

Bishop may be synthetic, but hes not stupid. He should be part of the film too. As the secret guest star in the end. Yeah. Thats right. Soak it all in.

chazo136

chazo136

i loved the original alien design in "alien" was a very brilliant look and everything, gave us something never seen on screens before. the "aliens" warriors i didnt like because they were changed more radically, i absolutely loved the alien queen design, "aliens" just turned them into regular monsters that die alot on screen. in "alien" it would not die til right at the end because it did its job with more stealth. i didnt mind the "alien 3" design because it gave us an alien not seen before as we all know "alien 3" had its own share of problems with the multiple directors and everything. i hated the ressurection designed alien including the queen. and the newborn alien just butchered what we know and love about them. the AVP aliens were terrible aswell, the whole AVP franchise was terrible but i still liked them because it was different in my opinion. on "alien 5" i suspect we may see a very new facehugger design, it may be the one for the space jockey in "alien" and the chestburster may also have a new appearance along with the alien we will see in "alien 5". These are my opinions you can judge them if you wish, ill reply nicely as everyone is entitled to their own opinion and i hope to here some replies from these :)

Major Alan Schaefer

Ah...I can see it now....Next Summer's biggest hit

Lance Vs Bill.

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: chazo136 on Jul 26, 2010, 02:52:32 AM
the "aliens" warriors i didnt like because they were changed more radically
Not really http://www.jamescamerononline.com/AlienWarrior.htm

The big changes happened post-Aliens

chazo136

chazo136

cheers for the link...at least its not too changed ;D

maddriver

maddriver

I don't think I'm going to accept a totally different design of the xenomorph. Even if it has been used so many times, I think that just a small change of looks would be enough. Something like this :

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed