Set Visit Part 3: 'Predators' Jungle Invaded By Robert Rodriguez!

Started by ace3g, Jun 22, 2010, 03:02:29 AM

Author
Set Visit Part 3: 'Predators' Jungle Invaded By Robert Rodriguez! (Read 6,174 times)

Corporate Merc

Corporate Merc

Old, I saw it like a month ago but decided not to post it because its just like every other set visit we've read so far. Just reporting the same thing over and over again. Yes the date on the page is june 21st (guess they're a little late on reporting on it) but Ive read that almost exact same set visit on countless different sites.

But thanks anyway.

echobbase79

Oh no. I hope this isn't true: For people who've read the script you know what I'm talking about.

Like Topher Grace's character, Braga's role in the film also carries a bit of twist, although she of course wouldn't divulge the specifics, at one point even making a nod to one of the female publicists hovering nearby ("She taught me really well").

mrblack

Quote from: echobbase79 on Jun 22, 2010, 03:27:11 AM
Oh no. I hope this isn't true: For people who've read the script you know what I'm talking about.

Like Topher Grace's character, Braga's role in the film also carries a bit of twist, although she of course wouldn't divulge the specifics, at one point even making a nod to one of the female publicists hovering nearby ("She taught me really well").

I dont get it what she has sex with him

echobbase79

Quote from: mrblack on Jun 22, 2010, 03:35:06 AM

No, it's nothing like that.

Only if you want to know.

Spoiler
She turns out to be some kind of creature. Which I find to be well... kind of dumb considering that it comes out of nowhere in the script.
[close]

mrblack

Quote from: echobbase79 on Jun 22, 2010, 03:37:24 AM

Spoiler
She turns out to be some kind of creature. Which I find to be well... kind of dumb considering that it comes out of nowhere in the script.
[close]

Dear God
Dear God
Dear God   

WTF WTF WTF

Reaper Pred

Also
Spoiler
She might be a android
[close]

echobbase79

Quote from: mrblack on Jun 22, 2010, 03:42:15 AM

Spoiler
[close]

Dear God
Dear God
Dear God   

WTF WTF WTF

Yeah, that's about all I can say: WTF!  ;)

mrblack

Quote from: echobbase79 on Jun 22, 2010, 03:47:12 AM

Spoiler
[close]

Dear God
Dear God
Dear God   

WTF WTF WTF

Well thats not going to stop me from the movie, thanks for the spolier but I think I still love love this movie no matter what hapens in this, besides it better than both AVP Films combine anywhere

RakaiThwei

Spoiler
[close]

[Stops eating dinner. Blinks. Resumes eating]

....Least it's a step better than the Arnold ending..

-Rakai'Thwei

echobbase79

Quote from: mrblack on Jun 22, 2010, 03:59:07 AM
Quote from: echobbase79 on Jun 22, 2010, 03:47:12 AM

Spoiler
[close]

Dear God
Dear God
Dear God   

WTF WTF WTF

Well thats not going to stop me from the movie, thanks for the spolier but I think I still love love this movie no matter what hapens in this, besides it better than both AVP Films combine anywhere

Spoiler
I really don't think I'd mind it much either but it just comes out of no where. There's no hint of it in that script until that moment.
[close]

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Jun 22, 2010, 04:01:08 AM

Spoiler
[close]

[Stops eating dinner. Blinks. Resumes eating]

....Least it's a step better than the Arnold ending..

-Rakai'Thwei

This is a perfect reaction to that ending. LOL!

RakaiThwei

Quote from: echobbase79 on Jun 22, 2010, 04:06:47 AM

Deep down inside... I am laughing... And not in a good way.

-Rakai'Thwei

echobbase79

echobbase79

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Jun 22, 2010, 04:09:34 AM
Quote from: echobbase79 on Jun 22, 2010, 04:06:47 AM

Deep down inside... I am laughing... And not in a good way.

-Rakai'Thwei

Well, yeah. Me too.

Off topic:

Rakai'Thwei, do you still have that video you did of that review of RR original Predators script?

RakaiThwei

Quote from: echobbase79 on Jun 22, 2010, 04:12:13 AM
Rakai'Thwei, do you still have that video you did of that review of RR original Predators script?

Nope... I took it down.

I was getting A LOT of snide comments from RR supporters and people hounding me cause of my personal tastes in A, P and AvP movies.

Why?

-Rakai'Thwei

echobbase79

Well I liked it. That sucks. And I just wanted to see it again is all.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed