New TV Spot with decloaking Predator

Started by ace3g, Jun 20, 2010, 01:12:53 AM

Author
New TV Spot with decloaking Predator (Read 29,454 times)

Xan21

Xan21

Someone's world is a bit small ::)

Xerxész

Won't these new spots be uploaded on the net?

bleau

bleau

I live in the USA. been watching spike now for four hours never saw the new tv spot. Ah well must have missed them, damn!!!

Dajanksta

The Mr. Black De cloaking looked a little different like everyone said. It seemed more orangish tint and more almost plasma looking? lol I don't know how to describe it.
The tint could be because of the background of the planet I'm not sure. I was drinking while we were watching the fights.

bleau

bleau

QuoteI was drinking while we were watching the fights.

LOL, thats great. Well maybe tomorrow someone will post them, or Fox will throw the marketing into full steam ahead by now. Who knows!

The Pointman

Dammit! You beat me to it! lol. :P

bleau

bleau

OH that was sweet how he de-cloaks, I like it. Thanks for posting that up Undel. :)

Xan21

Xan21

Wow that looked awesome, great stuff!

Xerxész

Great!
But where's the jumping Falconer?
Somebody said that this was also a new scene. Or maybe it is in an other TV spot?

Master

Nice, now I`m waiting for another one with jumping Birdface.

Xan21

Xan21

that's a different one

SiL

SiL

Not digging the cloak.

Master

I don`t know why BSP is shining while decloaking. I have too see it in better quality.

Xan21

Xan21

don't know how the cloak looks, we've not seen it (on the official website ok) yet, only this decloak that looks great compared to the old predator/2 ones

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed