AvP Gaming Fiction (where you are the main character in a fight for survival)

Started by predxeno, Jun 11, 2010, 03:22:33 PM

Author
AvP Gaming Fiction (where you are the main character in a fight for survival) (Read 13,077 times)

ShadowPred

Quote from: predxeno on Jun 15, 2010, 08:15:38 PM
I'm posting up the rulebook for the game fiction.  I don't know how much of it is going to change before I start airing the final product, but I don't think much of it will, if any at all.  The summary has remained the same as before.  So look through it and discuss what you like and what you don't like.  Post any improvements you think would make the gameplay better, etc.

I read it, f**king fantastic stuff, I seriously find no problem with what the rule book says, I'm actually aching to start this game.

SpaceMarines

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Downloading the rules now. ;D

EDIT: I'm with ShadowPred, I need to play this!  :D

PredalienXenomorph

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Jun 17, 2010, 07:19:28 AM
Downloading the rules now. ;D

EDIT: I'm with ShadowPred, I need to play this!  :D

Me too, this will be wicked

Purebreedalien

Hey, PredXeno, are the Predators featured in this at all?

predxeno

Yeah, though they may come up later in the story, I can assure you this won't be an ordinary hunting mission.

Purebreedalien

Awesome, so one minute it could be all claustraphobic and slow paced, tension building as you creep through an engine room, then a plasmabolt comes out of nowhere and you're forced to make quick decisions as you battle an invisible enemy.

That'll be incredible. :)

predxeno

OMG, it's like you're psychic or something.  One of the settings that you will go through is the engine room.

Purebreedalien

I HAZ PARANORMAL POWARZ!!1

The engine room will be awesome if the Aliens have been released by then. ;D

predxeno

They have.  Though, you won't be around when exciting stuff happens.  You'll be elsewhere in the ship, but don't worry; you'll return to see the results and boy are they not pretty.

Anyway it's your turn, my loyal fans, to participate in the creation of this story.  I'm naming characters.  Turns out, I may have lots of characters that need names.  I already have Captain Jensen and Second Mate Wade.  I'm trying to let everyone get to name at least one character.

PredalienXenomorph

predxeno

I"ll try, but that may be a bit too close to Jensen.

Anyway, I thought I'd post up a piece of my previous work.  This is supposed to be centered on aliens, but I was worried about copyright issues and stuff so I don't deliberately point out specific features and stuff.  The creatures are more mysterious in the story.  You may want to pay attention to the title, though, it's very important to the story.  I like to think my writing has improved much since this, don't worry; the plot in the gaming fiction will definitley be better than the one in this.

Purebreedalien

Yes! Wade! Thanks so much! ;D Deadpool's first name now has a place.

SpaceMarines

Quote from: predxeno on Jun 17, 2010, 08:26:41 PM
They have.  Though, you won't be around when exciting stuff happens.  You'll be elsewhere in the ship, but don't worry; you'll return to see the results and boy are they not pretty.

Anyway it's your turn, my loyal fans, to participate in the creation of this story.  I'm naming characters.  Turns out, I may have lots of characters that need names.  I already have Captain Jensen and Second Mate Wade.  I'm trying to let everyone get to name at least one character.

Yay! My suggestion was taken! What I find is always fun is to name characters in reference to other things (books, films, games, etc.) that you like.

Purebreedalien

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Jun 17, 2010, 08:42:49 PM
Quote from: predxeno on Jun 17, 2010, 08:26:41 PM

Yay! My suggestion was taken! What I find is always fun is to name characters in reference to other things (books, films, games, etc.) that you like.

Like Second Mate Wade, named after the Merc With A Mouth. :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed