Mortal Kombat

Started by Remonster, Jun 10, 2010, 02:35:43 PM

Author
Mortal Kombat (Read 205,798 times)

yeah i think it comes more than once, and unless you are waiting for it every second it'll probably make you just a little bit i guess, it depends how jumpy you are.

Pred-man201

Pred-man201

Quote from: AvatarIII on Mar 27, 2012, 10:26:55 AM
yeah i think it comes more than once, and unless you are waiting for it every second it'll probably make you just a little bit i guess, it depends how jumpy you are.

One more question i got the game but it didn't come with a online pass but the game was brand new it had the shrink rap on it, but it didn't come with a online pass so does this mean i cant play online. But i can go on the online menu, but when i join a game it saids server disconnected all the time when i join a lobby, does this happen because my internet is bad or do i need the online pass?

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

You need the pass. You can buy one from the virtual store, PS Store or Live

Pred-man201

Pred-man201

Quote from: RazorSlash on Mar 29, 2012, 06:32:59 PM
You need the pass. You can buy one from the virtual store, PS Store or Live

But its not on the ps store and i've heard that you dont need the online pass anymore

Contact the seller about it, it may not be on the store because it's the australian version of the store, you may need to set up another psn account for a different country, I myself have an american account for the times when the US gets stuff that's unavailable in europe.

Can you not access the free trial? Apparently there's a way to get the free trial over and over again.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNIVoqUQMpo#ws

Go to the vision on you tube for instructions in the details/comments.

Pred-man201

Pred-man201

Quote from: AvatarIII on Mar 31, 2012, 10:44:34 AM
Contact the seller about it, it may not be on the store because it's the australian version of the store, you may need to set up another psn account for a different country, I myself have an american account for the times when the US gets stuff that's unavailable in europe.

Can you not access the free trial? Apparently there's a way to get the free trial over and over again.

I did make a psn for another country but it still wont work so what do i do know?

I have tried that it still dont work
Quote from: AvatarIII on Mar 31, 2012, 10:44:34 AM

I did make a psn acount for another country but it still doent work, so what do i do now?

Did you go to the store with your new account to buy the pass?

Pred-man201

Pred-man201

Quote from: AvatarIII on Mar 31, 2012, 12:00:45 PM
Did you go to the store with your new account to buy the pass?

yes but the pass isn't on there, what do i do now?

I don't know, try doing the free trial trick.

Pred-man201

Pred-man201

Quote from: AvatarIII on Apr 01, 2012, 11:33:10 AM

How do you get the free trial? And how do you do the free trial trick?

Quote from: Pred-man201 on Apr 01, 2012, 11:53:12 AM

I posted the video for it earlier, go to the youtube page for insturctions

Pred-man201

Pred-man201

Quote from: AvatarIII on Apr 01, 2012, 06:30:08 PM

Well it doesn't work i cant get it so do you know what i could do now?. Oh and by the way is it true that the kombat/online pass is already loaded on the game, and if i buy a psn card in australia will it work on my US account or do i need to use my UK account, because i got my game from the UK or do i need to use American psn cards, because i want to buy the dlc characters and please tell me how to get a match online.

HappyAlien

HappyAlien

i'm from Australia and as you probably already know the most recent Mortal Kombat game has been banned here. Now Ozgameshop has a ps3 version for only 26 dollars planning on getting it but worried about customs or it bieng compadible.
Anyone else imported mortal kombat into Australia without any problems plan to play it with friends not online so getting to play it online not a problem. We pay our Prime Minister more than Obama and this is the thanks we get banned form playing certain video games!

Quote from: Pred-man201 on Apr 02, 2012, 12:00:35 AM

Well it doesn't work i cant get it so do you know what i could do now?. Oh and by the way is it true that the kombat/online pass is already loaded on the game, and if i buy a psn card in australia will it work on my US account or do i need to use my UK account, because i got my game from the UK or do i need to use American psn cards, because i want to buy the dlc characters and please tell me how to get a match online.

you'd need to buy a US store PSN card for the US store, everything else I'm not sure about.

Pred-man201

Pred-man201

Quote from: AvatarIII on Apr 04, 2012, 08:33:36 AM
Quote from: Pred-man201 on Apr 02, 2012, 12:00:35 AM

well where could i get a UK psn card?

you'd need to buy a US store PSN card for the US store, everything else I'm not sure about.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed