Alien
6 (66.7%)
Predator
3 (33.3%)
Marine
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author
Aliens Vs Predator:Natural Selection (Read 27,664 times)

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

Title: Aliens Vs Predator:Natural Selection
Release Date: TBA
Plot: TBA
Current Status: Pre-Production

RazorSlash

Going to start the models soon. Before I finish the script, I need you guys to decide. Should the PredAlien be in it?

Nope

Nope

Quote from: RazorSlash on May 16, 2010, 12:20:19 AM
Going to start the models soon. Before I finish the script, I need you guys to decide. Should the PredAlien be in it?
Hell suprise me, id be happy either way. What ever you think is best.

RazorSlash

I took a sick day off from school today, so that means I can work on this a bit more. At the rate I'm going, a trailer may be online in about a month.

PredalienXenomorph

Are you going to use green screen or have a practical background? On topic I think that there should be a story behind having one. Predaliens can be very welcome addition.

RazorSlash

Quote from: PredalienXenomorph on May 17, 2010, 10:41:03 PM
Are you going to use green screen or have a practical background? On topic I think that there should be a story behind having one. Predaliens can be very welcome addition.

It isn't live action

PredalienXenomorph

Ohhhhhh assuming again am I. Sorry about that.

RazorSlash

Quote from: PredalienXenomorph on May 18, 2010, 02:47:41 AM
Ohhhhhh assuming again am I. Sorry about that.

It's fine

Billy

So you're creating it mostly by using animations (much like AvP Redemption) ? 
I'm looking forward to it by the way.

RazorSlash

Quote from: ganethos on May 18, 2010, 05:40:04 PM
So you're creating it mostly by using animations (much like AvP Redemption) ? 
I'm looking forward to it by the way.

It is actually pretty low budget. The budget itself is only about $30. So, most likely, it will be 2D with a mixture of 3D. But, I'm trying my best to make it enjoyable.

RazorSlash

almost done the alien mode. Just need the head. I may redo the arms, the hands look a bit strange.

Master

I love whole Predalien concept (as, you know, alien that came out from predator, not AvP-R abomination). I would like more than one of them. Btw. Which Predalien design are you going to use?

RazorSlash

Quote from: Master on May 24, 2010, 03:20:44 PM
I love whole Predalien concept (as, you know, alien that came out from predator, not AvP-R abomination). I would like more than one of them. Btw. Which Predalien design are you going to use?

My own concept which is basically a bigger warrior with mandibles and spikes instead of ridges

PredalienXenomorph

Quote from: RazorSlash on May 24, 2010, 06:56:24 PM
Quote from: Master on May 24, 2010, 03:20:44 PM

My own concept which is basically a bigger warrior with mandibles and spikes instead of ridges
This is pure win.

RazorSlash

Just a quick announcement, The trailer will be online in about a month or two. I'll also put together a poster when the models are done. I plan to have the film out sometime next August(2011).  Now, that IS ridiculous considering the software..buut...I'm a lazy bastard.

Don't judge me  :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed