New info from the set reports/interviews *SPOILERS*

Started by Doomofman, May 06, 2010, 01:26:56 PM

Author
New info from the set reports/interviews *SPOILERS* (Read 14,760 times)

Anto of the Sand

Whats the name of the guy who designed Predator again ?

Doomofman

Stan Winston

Johnny Handsome

QuoteThing is, black blood is cooler. Whats the name of the guy who designed Predator again ?

Please change your sig and leave this site, forever...and delete all your posts too please. Thx.

AncientPred

there are no words

Master

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on May 08, 2010, 07:02:46 PM
QuoteThing is, black blood is cooler. Whats the name of the guy who designed Predator again ?

Please change your sig and leave this site, forever...and delete all your posts too please. Thx.
So funny and so true ;)

Anto of the Sand

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Anto of the Sand on May 08, 2010, 06:12:26 PM
Whats the name of the guy who designed Predator again ?
Er... almost can't believe you don't know him, but whatever. He has done Pumpkinhead, Jurassic Park Dinosaurs, the Alien Queen and the Warriors in Aliens, the Kothoga in The Relic, The Terminator, and much other stuff. Check out the Official Stan Winston Studios Site. Although it has not been updated since 2001 it has got lots of information.

Quote from: Anto of the Sand on May 08, 2010, 07:27:02 PM
Quote from: Doomofman on May 08, 2010, 06:13:03 PM
Stan Winston
Is he the Marvel guy ?
T'was Stan Lee I believe.

Dachande

I Honestly cannot believe that somebody on a AvP website didnt know who Stan Winston was. I am shocked and appalled.

Doomofman

Quote from: Dachande on May 08, 2010, 07:34:56 PM
I Honestly cannot believe that somebody on a AvP website didnt know who Stan Winston was. I am shocked and appalled.

Not only that but then got him confused with Stan Lee... WTF  ???

Federick Gonsa

Quote from: uruczy on May 08, 2010, 02:08:48 PM
how about the blood? will it be black or green? if it's gonna be black, i'm catching a plane and i'm flying to the usa to kick rodriguez's ass. anybody's with me?

I'll beat you to it.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Come on, give this guy a break. Before entering this site I didn't even know who Dan O' Bannon was.

Anto of the Sand

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Quote from: Federick Gonsa on May 08, 2010, 07:36:51 PM
Quote from: uruczy on May 08, 2010, 02:08:48 PM
how about the blood? will it be black or green? if it's gonna be black, i'm catching a plane and i'm flying to the usa to kick rodriguez's ass. anybody's with me?

I'll beat you to it.

Didn't Greg Nicotero already confirm it as green?

Dachande

Dan O'Bannon is understandable. Because he is hardly well known outside of Alien fans. But to not know who Stan f**kING Winston (R.I.P) is, is disgraceful.

STAN WINSTON FFS!

Anto of the Sand

Just not a Marvel fan.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed