The Predators Pictures/Discussion Thread

Started by XenoVC, Apr 19, 2010, 05:06:55 AM

Author
The Predators Pictures/Discussion Thread (Read 68,849 times)

huntin8-t0n

Or like early homini like Australopithecus tribe. (I'm not sure about biological phrases in English).
Though that skull reminds me of a skull from a paranthropus.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

You spelt it right, it's hominid.
Guess you're right, it looks like an hominid. This is an Australopithecus skull, compare:

huntin8-t0n

Oh, I was worried about spelling it. Thanks :)

But australopithecus was just an instance for the strong jaw muscles that can occur in non Ape cases.
I said I rather see it as a paranthropus. Same tribe, different genus (again.. phrases ???)

Though it looks rather different as well. I think I didn't remember well about this one :D

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Think you're right. The Ethmoid is nearer to the teeth if you compare it to A., as in the skull in the photo.

Super Black Predator

Well australopirecus doesnt look like a chalange to pred i mean he could only throw stones

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Quote from: Doomofman on Apr 22, 2010, 11:26:54 PM

http://moviesmedia.ign.com/movies/image/article/108/1085597/DF-06632R_1271971074.jpg
Thanks that's slightly bigger than the version we have so far

Right Click...
Use Image As Desktop Picture...

huntin8-t0n

Quote from: Super Black Predator on Apr 23, 2010, 02:29:31 PM
Well australopirecus doesnt look like a chalange to pred i mean he could only throw stones

But isn't the new clan bringing in stuff just to kill it, and piss on the challenge factor?

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Super Black Predator on Apr 23, 2010, 02:29:31 PM
We ultimately don't know what it could do because it's extinct. It could have been very strong, or very intelligent. We'll never know exactly.

arabianhunter

arabianhunter

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Now this is weird... how can a banned member get to do a further post? :o

huntin8-t0n

I guess he was banned after making the post. OR he's a ghost hungry for revenge and he will eat or souls.

QuoteWe ultimately don't know what it could do because it's extinct. It could have been very strong, or very intelligent. We'll never know exactly.

Though most aspects are assumed at a very good level by researchers.
Anyway, it was millions of years from now, I doubt in that period ap. was the most challenging (or this time fun?) prey to choose.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: 08yeyinde on Apr 23, 2010, 04:11:30 PM
I guess he was banned after making the post. OR he's a ghost hungry for revenge and he will eat or souls.
He was banned before that post! It's weird ???

Quote from: 08yeyinde on Apr 23, 2010, 04:11:30 PM
Though most aspects are assumed at a very good level by researchers.
I'm sorry to say this but IMHO 70% of Paleontology theories out there are bullcrap. :-\

Quote from: 08yeyinde on Apr 23, 2010, 04:11:30 PMAnyway, it was millions of years from now, I doubt in that period ap. was the most challenging (or this time fun?) prey to choose.
Deinotherium FTW!!!

huntin8-t0n

QuoteI'm sorry to say this but IMHO 70% of Paleontology theories out there are bullcrap. :-\

I rather meant archeologycal assumptions, I'm not well educated in Paleonthology.
Though archeology goes into fishy statements at some points...

More importantly: he was banned before posting? How do you know that?

Predator X

Werent they very strong physically? AP. sure arent as strong as Deinotherium or Mammuthus sungari but I bet they would be a physically chalange. Plus, were predators already capable of traveling to earth millions of years earlier? Thats weird, they have mastered space travel millions of years ago and are still unevolved further? Weird.

Plus, would they also have hunted like Tyrannosaurus? They could only kill one of those with a plasma caster shot to the head.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: 08yeyinde on Apr 23, 2010, 04:34:28 PM
More importantly: he was banned before posting? How do you know that?
Saw posts of that member before the post in this. He posted the picture with the Predator sculpt before, and there was the BANNED writing. And there, the new post pops out. :S

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed