The next movie..

Started by O.W.L.F., Jul 13, 2007, 09:02:47 PM

After the release of the AvP 2.....which alternative do you prefer to make...

next AvP movie
next Predator movie
next Alien movie
Author
The next movie.. (Read 3,140 times)

O.W.L.F.

O.W.L.F.

;)

darkbladepred

darkbladepred

It's a hard choice. If they can have a good story then I want predator 3, but if it can be set in the future and in space I want AVP3.

aliensetta

aliensetta

I want to see Alien5. but there isn't going to be a Alien5. just AVP movies. :'(

ElderPredator

ElderPredator

I'd like to see AVP3 because it involves both predators and aliens.

O.W.L.F.

O.W.L.F.

come on!!....i am waiting for your choices.. :)....dont be afraid of it ;D

ElderPredator

ElderPredator

Quote from: XENO ALIEN on Jul 13, 2007, 10:20:42 PM
I'd like to see AVP3 because it involves both predators and aliens.
Choice
Quote from: aliensetta on Jul 13, 2007, 09:57:41 PM
I want to see Alien5. but there isn't going to be a Alien5. just AVP movies. :'(
choice
Quote from: darkbladepred on Jul 13, 2007, 09:25:00 PM
It's a hard choice. If they can have a good story then I want predator 3, but if it can be set in the future and in space I want AVP3.
choice
Quote from: Nosferatus on Jul 13, 2007, 10:48:04 PM
come on!!....i am waiting for your choices.. :)....dont be afraid of it ;D
We already made our choices.

Sunset Pred

Sunset Pred

i would like to see Alien5

Cellien

Cellien

This is tough for me..

Whatever it is, I want colonial marines :P  I'd say maybe a backstory Alien movie might be cool.  Then again, I'd love a Predator that doesnt take place on Earth.  AvP3 would be cool, cause like others have said, it has both creatures. 

TIE!  :P

O.W.L.F.

O.W.L.F.

We already made our choices.
[/quote]

well...i know that people who have posted their comments ( probably ) add their votes to the poll.....but there are also a lot of ones who have only open it and then absolutely ignore it.....and my question is why??....i understand when someone dont want to comment it...but also i think that this is very actual question....very actual....so hope only to commit your votes ( all of them )....thats all...

O.W.L.F.

O.W.L.F.

"Whatever it is, I want colonial marines   I'd say maybe a backstory Alien movie might be cool.    Then again, I'd love a Predator that doesnt take place on Earth."

I think that Predator 3 set to the space is a perfect idea....we have already seen this ultimate hunter in jungle, than in a city and now its time for universe........it will be also good for develope more about their technology and also to complete the sttory.....and maybe to learn more about their personalities.....but i still think that idea with a Predator woman is only kind of shit!!!

dDave

dDave

I want to see an other AVP movie, but then placed in space...i think the two movies of predator and the four of alien are enough...there are possible options for alien or predator sequels
(alien: have to located on earth, because it nerver happened on earth in the other movies / predator: "the opposite to alien-movies"), but what do you think should the story should look like?
i think its enough with both franchises in separate movies...so its the best way to develob the "alien(s) vs. predator" - franchise in as many as possible ways...!
ps: but thats my opinion^^ ;D
, maybe it changed during i see avp2^^, but i dont hope that

O.W.L.F.

O.W.L.F.

for those who still had not voted !!!.....THE RESULTS OF THE POLL ARE VERY TIGHT....but if you want to check it,you must to give your choice.....AND EVERY ONE IS IMPORTANT BECAUSE OF BALANCE OF THE POLL........so dont be f**ked and give a voice to your favourite options ;)........

dDave

dDave

srry but you have started your thread yesterday evening...., you should wait some time, maybe 1 week or so, before you get angry or something else... ;D

ps: and it is no good when you try to force other people to become more votes or answers...
...i understand your posts in this way, when im wrong, forget what i said...^^

O.W.L.F.

O.W.L.F.

well....i think that it will be not very lucky alternative ( force the people for the answer ) when there will be a chance that you can double ( triple, whatever....) your vote....but this is impossible......and i really think that this the biggest question nowadays in fox what to do in the franchise............and of course....i am very interested of the "fan meaning" about this topic

and  ;D.....everything is ok............i just dont understand that this poll has over 100 views and have got only 13 voters ::)

Munkeywrench

Munkeywrench

Alien 5 especially if the Space Jockeys are in it and if the Aliens overrun the earth.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed