Improvements over the Predalien's design

Started by OmegaZilla, Apr 04, 2010, 01:20:26 PM

Author
Improvements over the Predalien's design (Read 60,198 times)

Kel G 426

This would be perfect.

imo ;D

alien5454

The Predalien in AvP looks waaaaaayyyyy to heavy !

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: alien5454 on Apr 28, 2010, 11:27:47 AM
The Predalien in AvP looks waaaaaayyyyy to heavy !
Fat Chestburster is fat.

;D

i figure a predalien should just be like a regular alien except slightly bigger with mandibles and a predator skull under the dome that is all the changes that need to happen.

xenotool

Quote from: AvatarIII on Apr 28, 2010, 01:11:54 PM
i figure a predalien should just be like a regular alien except slightly bigger with mandibles and a predator skull under the dome that is all the changes that need to happen.

qft

bleau

Quote from: ShadowPred on Apr 12, 2010, 09:22:28 PM
Quote from: ScoobySnax on Apr 12, 2010, 09:07:23 PM
This is the original concept of the PredAlien in AvP:R:
http://blog.ugo.com/images/uploads/alienvspredator2_sculpt.jpg
Shot in some sexy Black, maybe minus the Dreads and Guys, WE MIGHT OF ACTUALLY HAD A WINNER!! Then, Fox comes cover and says: "needz more bitch titz."

Well it wasn't the original concept, it was just some guy who showed them this design, I don't he was even working for them. But I may be wrong from what I remember.

That design is 100 times better. I really like that.

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

My design was a basic Alien Warrior with spikes running along its head rather then ridges, and predalien mandibles. its still black, except for its underbelly, which is a dark tan color. Its also a bit bigger, but not by much. Its stronger then a normal alien, though.

By the way, I DO picture my design to have the mandibles fold together like a normal predator. A Y-ish shape. The top form a V-like shape, while the bottom are straight and rest on the top of the top mandibles.

XenoVC

Quote from: RazorSlash on May 14, 2010, 01:24:26 AM
My design was a basic Alien Warrior with spikes running along its head rather then ridges, and predalien mandibles. its still black, except for its underbelly, which is a dark tan color. Its also a bit bigger, but not by much.
By the way, I DO picture my design to have the mandibles fold together like a normal predator. A Y-ish shape. The top form a V-like shape, while the bottom are straight and rest on the top of the top mandibles.

Neat concept yep yep yep.

QuoteIts stronger then a normal alien, though.

raged

CarnalCalligraphy

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Apr 04, 2010, 01:20:26 PM
http://www.brandfurysf.com/store/images/products/PredAlien_facepage.jpg
Personally I find the Predalien's design good. Not perfect, but really good. It's sort of threatening. I would simply remove some of the dreadlocks, remove the underdome skull and colour it more darkly, as well as change a bit the mandibles and how they are positioned.

And you? What would you change to improve the Predalien?

So, basically, you're saying that you would change everything that makes the Predalien distinctly a Predalien? I thought you said it looks good?

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

I'm not changing much counts done. My changes are, basically,  soft tweaks on the head and color scheme, end of. It's nowhere near to everything.
And yes, it looks good. Good is not perfect anyway, so it technically can be improved.

PredalienXenomorph

Turn it into this

ShadowPred

^^^^

That image takes me back.

Sexy Poot

Isn't that basically what we got in AvP (game) minus the upper mandibles?

PredalienXenomorph

Quote from: Sexy Poot on May 24, 2010, 07:43:46 AM
Isn't that basically what we got in AvP (game) minus the upper mandibles?
Slimmer than what we got in game.

Sexy Poot

Oh yeah. Probably wouldnt jump around like an ape either  ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed