Predators idea

Started by ShadowStalker, Apr 03, 2010, 01:48:55 AM

Author
Predators idea (Read 1,060 times)

ShadowStalker

ShadowStalker

Well ive gotten bored last few days, and with the new predators movie coming out ive decided im going to do my own take on the movie! Decided it be the same premise and characters that are in the movie, but other than that its going to completely different. Wondering about everyone else thoughts are before i start writting this. Maybe give your own insight into it.  All the feedback would be great thanks!

Doomofman

Doomofman

Not to sound like a jerk but... Don't

SamHain

SamHain

just wondering... whats the point of doing that?

ShadowStalker

ShadowStalker

Quote from: Doomofman on Apr 03, 2010, 01:50:43 AM

Well then i just wont post it on here just for you  8) no but seriously, i thought be interesting but eh it was just a random spur of the moment idea.

Doomofman

Doomofman

Quote from: ShadowStalker on Apr 03, 2010, 01:57:24 AM
Quote from: Doomofman on Apr 03, 2010, 01:50:43 AM

Well then i just wont post it on here just for you  8) no but seriously, i thought be interesting but eh it was just a random spur of the moment idea.

Look dude... If you're going to take the time to write something, don't waste your time on fan fiction crap... Write something original...

ShadowStalker

ShadowStalker

Oh i know, in the end it probably will turn into something new.

Doomofman

Doomofman

Quote from: ShadowStalker on Apr 03, 2010, 02:00:52 AM
Oh i know, in the end it probably will turn into something new.

Not if it has Predators in it, it wont... But sure if it's just something you wanna do cause you're bored than go ahead... But if you have a serious interest in writing, write something original

ShadowStalker

ShadowStalker

Your right i do like to write main problem is never seem to be able to finish lol, but ill do this one for the fun of it and ill work on the specifics of an orginal one on the side untill finished or i get bored of the other one lol

Doomofman

Doomofman

Quote from: ShadowStalker on Apr 03, 2010, 02:07:21 AM
Your right i do like to write main problem is never seem to be able to finish lol, but ill do this one for the fun of it and ill work on the specifics of an orginal one on the side untill finished or i get bored of the other one lol

I know what you mean about getting distracted... Set yourself a deadline... It always helps

ShadowStalker

ShadowStalker

Thats a good idea never quit thought of that, ill defiently do that

Doomofman

Doomofman

Quote from: ShadowStalker on Apr 03, 2010, 02:10:46 AM
Thats a good idea never quit thought of that, ill defiently do that

Hell... If you're doing a Predator story, tell people on here when it'll be done and there's your deadline  :P

ShadowStalker

ShadowStalker

Lol true, true, but with exams and end of the years test coming up, and a trip to D.C here soon dont know how much time ill have for writting but lets just spectulate here and maybe about May? Idk, dont hold me to it but promise ill have something up here for entertainment reading  :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed