"Several New Ones"

Started by Veteran Warrior, Apr 01, 2010, 09:41:24 PM

Author
"Several New Ones" (Read 1,268 times)

Veteran Warrior

Veteran Warrior

did that peek anyone elses interest when he said in the live chat to a question asking:

"What kind of new predators can we expect, there seems to be more than one type?"

and he replies: "Yes, in the new tribe there are several new ones..." and then its like he catches himself from revealing to uch and says "you're gonna have to wait and see"  he then mentions about 3 or 4 of the new types of pred.

that got me so excited! this movie is gonna add more to the mythos of the pred which is gonna be amazing.

BillDukesBuddy

BillDukesBuddy

I think he just means that each of 3 new Preds is different. Hence them all looking pretty individual so far.

Veteran Warrior

Veteran Warrior

Quote from: BillDukesBuddy on Apr 01, 2010, 09:43:56 PM
I think he just means that each of 3 new Preds is different. Hence them all looking pretty individual so far.

really? crap! I got all excited.  Oh well, its still gonna be awesome.  And there is still a possibility that there could be a little more, hopefully :)  I must sound dilutional lol

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Quote from: Veteran Warrior on Apr 01, 2010, 09:41:24 PM
this movie is gonna add more to the mythos of the pred which is gonna be amazing.

It's more along the lines of a new mythos, while still keeping true to the old one, seeing as it ignores Predator 2 and the AvP films.

-Rakai'Thwei

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Quote from: Veteran Warrior on Apr 01, 2010, 09:47:34 PM
Quote from: BillDukesBuddy on Apr 01, 2010, 09:43:56 PM

really? crap! I got all excited.  Oh well, its still gonna be awesome.  And there is still a possibility that there could be a little more, hopefully :)  I must sound dilutional lol
Yep. You do but I can see where you misunderstood.

BillDukesBuddy

BillDukesBuddy

I must sound dilutional lol

Maybe your watering things down a tad too much.

bleau

bleau

There is a possibility  that there could be other preds at the end or somewhere else in the movie.

Mike The Wolf

Mike The Wolf

The multiple laser targets on Royce?

bleau

bleau

A lot of speculation that those are for marketing purposes, but might not be.

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Quote from: BillDukesBuddy on Apr 01, 2010, 10:01:02 PM
I must sound dilutional lol

Maybe your watering things down a tad too much.

hahaha, improper spelling humor. I love it!  ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed