Alien Resurrection still the best game I've played

Started by Billiken, Mar 29, 2010, 09:06:00 AM

Author
Alien Resurrection still the best game I've played (Read 1,533 times)

Billiken

I haven't played any other AVp Game so I can't comment on them but I think I still like Alien Res on PS one more than this game. It was longer and more exciting. THis game is going to get very bland after playing it a couple of times. I wish it was a longer game and I still don't understand why they didn't partner you up with more marines because when u play as an alien there are mariness everywhere.

Keg

I love Alien Resurrection, it was a great game. It was quite scary too. Whenever i knew a facehugger was around i was always on edge.

spinksy

Wrong section??

I havnt ever played it lol, want to though.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/psx/image/196578.html?box=41675

according to the box, you could play it with a mouse.... i didn't know you could even connect a mouse to a PS1!!

it would be cool if this went on the PSN Store.

RidgeTop

Game had some good atmosphere elements but was way too difficult and repetitive.

Billiken

It was a difficult game but It scared the crap out of me when I played it. I am abit shitted off though. when I was playing it on PS2 I went to save at this really difficult spot and it wouldn't save it. I hate that about Playstation

DeadCities

I highly doubt it's better than AVP: Gold edition. Check it out.

SM

QuoteI haven't played any other AVp Game so I can't comment on them but I think I still like Alien Res on PS one more than this game.

How can you compare?  ???

Crainy

Quote from: Billiken on Mar 29, 2010, 09:06:00 AM
I haven't played any other AVp Game so I can't comment on them but I think I still like Alien Res on PS one more than this game. It was longer and more exciting. THis game is going to get very bland after playing it a couple of times. I wish it was a longer game and I still don't understand why they didn't partner you up with more marines because when u play as an alien there are mariness everywhere.

You cant say that if you havnt played the AVP games, which are, in fact, way better then A:R.

MichaelMyers

I personally have never played A:R so I have no idea to compare. Is it worth hunting down?

OpenMaw

Quote from: ye4rzer0 on Apr 04, 2010, 12:48:36 AM
I personally have never played A:R so I have no idea to compare. Is it worth hunting down?

It's okay. It has some great atmosphere. But go into it knowing it's a slower faced shooter than most. The game is along haul too, it feels like anyway.

Oh, and ****ing face huggers. Just FYI.  ;D

XenoVC

Quote from: OpenMaw on Apr 04, 2010, 12:59:02 AM
Quote from: ye4rzer0 on Apr 04, 2010, 12:48:36 AM

It's okay. It has some great atmosphere. But go into it knowing it's a slower faced shooter than most. The game is along haul too, it feels like anyway.

Oh, and ****ing face huggers. Just FYI.  ;D

Hard as f**k too.

Xenomrph

It's mostly hard as f**k due to the clunky controls, but you get used to them after a while.

But yeah, it's worth playing.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed