Part 5 of Interview with Alex Litvak

Started by Alexis6BE, Mar 17, 2010, 01:42:01 AM

Author
Part 5 of Interview with Alex Litvak (Read 923 times)

Alexis6BE

In this segment Alex talks about how he became attached to Predators 2010. He describes his relationship to the Predator franchise (including Predator, Predator 2, and the Alien V.S. Predator films). He also discusses Arnold Schwarzenegger's involvement with the franchise. Alex shares his experience of writing with Robert Rodriguez. He also talks about writing as a fan and for the fans. Check back soon for more from Alex Litvak.

Royce

Is this Alex Litvak?

SM

SM

Didn't we already do this yesterday?

RakaiThwei

Quote from: Royce on Mar 17, 2010, 01:56:46 AM
Is this Alex Litvak?

[Snickers] You know, either this is Alex posting.. or a representative for him posting.

I just checked all six posts of his, they're all the same message.

-Rakai'Thwei

OpenMaw

Quote from: Alexis6BE on Mar 17, 2010, 01:42:01 AM
In this segment Alex talks about how he became attached to Predators 2010. He describes his relationship to the Predator franchise (including Predator, Predator 2, and the Alien V.S. Predator films). He also discusses Arnold Schwarzenegger's involvement with the franchise. Alex shares his experience of writing with Robert Rodriguez. He also talks about writing as a fan and for the fans. Check back soon for more from Alex Litvak.

You know if you're gonna post something like this... Far be it for me to sound lazy, but... LINK PLZ.

Doomofman

It's someone from the website that posted the clips... Hence the 6BE in his username

SM

SM

QuoteYou know if you're gonna post something like this... Far be it for me to sound lazy, but... LINK PLZ.

Precisely the same as it was yesterday

OpenMaw

Quote from: SM on Mar 17, 2010, 02:24:27 AM
QuoteYou know if you're gonna post something like this... Far be it for me to sound lazy, but... LINK PLZ.

Precisely the same as it was yesterday

I didnt see it yesterday, so there ya go! Thank you, SM.  :)

SM

Mutha_Brucka

I figgin hate watching this interview...Like 3 minutes inbetween his pauses...After watching I feel like I accomplished nothing.

SM

SM

How terrible for you.

Mutha_Brucka

Quote from: SM on Mar 17, 2010, 03:24:14 AM
How terrible for you.

Yes, so so terrible.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed