Texas strikes yet again with another dose of stupidity.

Started by ShadowPred, Mar 14, 2010, 05:20:46 PM

Author
Texas strikes yet again with another dose of stupidity. (Read 12,284 times)

ShadowPred

Quote from: maledoro on Mar 18, 2010, 10:00:53 PM
Quote from: Puks on Mar 18, 2010, 09:58:16 PM
I just don't understand how can something like banning evolution in schools happen in a modern, democratic country founded upon secular values. My country is probably more religious and conservative than the US, but nobody would ever propose BS like that.

The founding fathers must be spinning in their graves.
I could tell you why, but it would piss off members of a certain American political party...

f**k 'em!

maledoro

That's a topic for another thread...

ShadowPred

I'll be there.

Puks

So.. are you gonna tell us or is there another topic?  ;D

maledoro

Quote from: Puks on Mar 19, 2010, 10:04:02 AM
So.. are you gonna tell us or is there another topic?  ;D
Like I said, I'll wait until the right topic comes along. Meanwhile, back on this topic:

Gate

Texas still thinks it's the Lone-Star Republic  ::)

This is utter bullshit, and reminds me of a movie title: The Idiocracy Republic of Texas

DeadCities

Quote from: ShadowPred on Mar 18, 2010, 03:24:17 PM
And you think that I don't know that? Texas is probably the only state that i've seen that is crazy. A few years back they gave the death penalty to a man who was CLEARLY innocent, the evidence pointed that he was innocent, yet the man still got the death penalty, and now this whole thing with the Jefferson crap has to happen, Texas can just go to hell.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gknGpafFsjk

Tj FTW

IcEmAn1989

Quote from: DeadCities on Mar 19, 2010, 07:43:54 PM
Quote from: ShadowPred on Mar 18, 2010, 03:24:17 PM
And you think that I don't know that? Texas is probably the only state that i've seen that is crazy. A few years back they gave the death penalty to a man who was CLEARLY innocent, the evidence pointed that he was innocent, yet the man still got the death penalty, and now this whole thing with the Jefferson crap has to happen, Texas can just go to hell.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gknGpafFsjk

Tj FTW

That guy is awesome! ;D

SpaceMarines

It is news like this that makes me glad I'm Canadian. I may live in the middle of a conservative wasteland (sarcasm! Conservatives, please don't shoot me!), but shit like this would never happen here.

First Blood

SpaceMarines

maledoro

I saw the following graffito in the toilet stall of one of the local universities:

"Here I sit, my cheeks a-flexin'
Giving birth to another Texan."

Deathbearer

as if i couldn't have been more ashamed to have been born in Texas.. where's my damn gun I'd like to shoot myself now. And I thought Georgia was f**king incompetent {which it is btw}

brennan4

Maybe when Texas wanted to secede we should have just let them. Except for the slaves , of course. Seriously, how can a F#@king school board be so damn ignorant??? Its supposed to educate people!

Uncanny Antman

I read a hilarious joke today.  You'll laugh when I tell you it.

"Texas Board of Education".   :D

Good one, huh?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed