Texas strikes yet again with another dose of stupidity.

Started by ShadowPred, Mar 14, 2010, 05:20:46 PM

Author
Texas strikes yet again with another dose of stupidity. (Read 12,333 times)

Hollowhero

Quote from: TheMonolith on Mar 17, 2010, 03:52:22 AM
That's it.
I am moving to England.
PLEASE LET ME IN!

(In all seriousness, this actually scares me a lot.)

I will let you in if you bring cake.  ;)

That Yellow Alien

TheMonolith

Quote from: Hollowhero on Mar 17, 2010, 07:36:35 PM
Quote from: TheMonolith on Mar 17, 2010, 03:52:22 AM
That's it.
I am moving to England.
PLEASE LET ME IN!

(In all seriousness, this actually scares me a lot.)

I will let you in if you bring cake.  ;)

Way ahead of you.  ;)

Drago-Morph

Well, this just gave me a new motto.

"Screw it; I'm moving to England."

maledoro

Like I used to say, "If I owned both Hell and Texas, I would live in Hell and rent out Texas."

Hollowhero

IcEmAn1989

Quote from: ShadowPred on Mar 17, 2010, 04:55:46 AM
We have to cut Texas out of the USA, this is unacceptable, beyond ludicrous.

And The United States are better? you country have some of the most dumb ass laws in the entire world

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

And you think that I don't know that? Texas is probably the only state that i've seen that is crazy. A few years back they gave the death penalty to a man who was CLEARLY innocent, the evidence pointed that he was innocent, yet the man still got the death penalty, and now this whole thing with the Jefferson crap has to happen, Texas can just go to hell.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gknGpafFsjk

IcEmAn1989

Quote from: ShadowPred on Mar 18, 2010, 03:24:17 PM
And you think that I don't know that? Texas is probably the only state that i've seen that is crazy. A few years back they gave the death penalty to a man who was CLEARLY innocent, the evidence pointed that he was innocent, yet the man still got the death penalty, and now this whole thing with the Jefferson crap has to happen, Texas can just go to hell.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gknGpafFsjk

Innocent death penalty's seems to happen pretty often in the united stats:P

ShadowPred

Yes, but when it was made fact in court that the man was innocent, he was still sentenced. Texas is just out of wack, more so than the rest of the country, remove it and my country will be at least a little bit better.

Puks

Isn't "W" from Texas? Figures..

maledoro

Quote from: Puks on Mar 18, 2010, 09:45:37 PM
Isn't "W" from Texas? Figures..
Actually, he's from Connecticut, but he (for want of a better phrase) grew up in Texas.

Puks

I just don't understand how can something like banning evolution in schools happen in a modern, democratic country founded upon secular values. My country is probably more religious and conservative than the US, but nobody would ever propose BS like that.

The founding fathers must be spinning in their graves.

maledoro

Quote from: Puks on Mar 18, 2010, 09:58:16 PM
I just don't understand how can something like banning evolution in schools happen in a modern, democratic country founded upon secular values. My country is probably more religious and conservative than the US, but nobody would ever propose BS like that.

I could tell you why, but it would piss off members of a certain American political party...

Dachande

Quote from: maledoro on Mar 18, 2010, 10:00:53 PM
Quote from: Puks on Mar 18, 2010, 09:58:16 PM

I could tell you why, but it would piss off members of a certain American political party...

That doesn't normally stop you. :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed