Nitpicking just because I can

Started by Alien³, Mar 14, 2010, 12:53:39 PM

Author
Nitpicking just because I can (Read 1,166 times)

Alien³

Alien³

The poster for predators is awesome to say the least but why didn't they use the original predator font for the title? It would have made it look a little more like it fits into the series. It reminds me of the first AVP font which I hated.

Why not something like this? It's the classic font.

Johnny Handsome

I love that original font, but the new one looks more classy, which is the direction they are heading with the teaser poster.

I personally don't care as the original font never made it in the movies themselves.

dallevalle

dallevalle

Quote from: Alien³ on Mar 14, 2010, 12:53:39 PM
The poster for predators is awesome to say the least but why didn't they use the original predator font for the title? It would have made it look a little more like it fits into the series. It reminds me of the first AVP font which I hated.

Why not something like this? It's the classic font.

http://i40.tinypic.com/29wjztx.png

becuse in the end this is not predator but predators they are 2 diffrend movies. they cant stay the same always.

Federick Gonsa

Because font does not make or break a movie... I think. I am not sure though.

Alien³

Alien³

I guess all the alien films had different fonts. Okay I can live with it :)

Nightmare Asylum

I'm learning to accept it with Halo Reach, so I can learn with Predators.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

RR does want this movie to be the IPOD of Predator movies, so...

ScoobySnax

ScoobySnax

Quote from: x-M-x on Mar 14, 2010, 04:16:25 PM
and he'll fail, i cant wait to see what this movie is all about sick of his bullshit words (True sequel) blah blah blah hes got balls to say that but no way its a true sequel not by  along shot.

If he tries to make a real 'true' sequel then yes, most likely he will fail.
That's why we get something out of the box, action-packed, new and still true to the series, but your still complaining? This movie would suck if it was the same old story, a single Predator in the jungle chopping up some dudes. That's why we get three Predators, each with distinct personalities and their own hunting techniques. A whole new Planet away from the same old Earth. That's why we get some of the most dangerous people know to Man who can actually put up a fight. That's why we get new Animals, Predator Weapons and Plot Twists. Something Fresh.

dallevalle

dallevalle

jerry jerry !!! fight fight fight xD

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed