"Adrien Brody Gained 25 Pounds, Gave Up Sex For Predators"

Started by Keyes, Mar 13, 2010, 08:06:24 PM

Author
"Adrien Brody Gained 25 Pounds, Gave Up Sex For Predators" (Read 3,548 times)

Keyes

Doomofman

x-M-x

lol now the movies finished bet hes back on cheese burgers and finding many woman to "broom" lol

Alexa Chung

Pvt. Hicks

Hybrid PM

HOLY CRAP This line just got me a little excited!

"Also, you'll be hearing snatches of the original movie's Alan Silvestri score, "at the right time" to evoke a response."

F**k yeah baby!

Doomofman

Quote from: Alexa Chung on Mar 13, 2010, 08:14:32 PM
Quote from: Doomofman on Mar 13, 2010, 08:09:29 PM
Poor guy...

so has everybody on this site

There's a difference between not having sex and not getting it  :P

XenoVC

Quote from: Hybrid PM on Mar 13, 2010, 08:15:39 PM

"Also, you'll be hearing snatches of the original movie's Alan Silvestri score, "at the right time" to evoke a response."

F**k yeah baby!

;D

Zebra Smeller

Quote from: Hybrid PM on Mar 13, 2010, 08:15:39 PM

F**k yeah baby!

Does that mean theyre doing something humorous with the score? Making fun of it in a funny way?

Alexa Chung

yeah it means everytime something dramatic happens they're going to play it backwards

Predator X

This is probably a very stupid question, but what is the "at the right time" score? I've seen Predator many times but I dont know what part of the music it is.

This?
Sorry for this noob question, but I dont realy know much about the background of the movies and such.

Alexa Chung

He meant you'll hear the original score at appropriate points in the film, i.e. not for 120 continuous minutes.

Predator X

Ah, now it makes more sense. Thanks for clearing that up. I like the music btw, so I think it will be good for this movie. It will add something to it. A feeling of nostalgia and the same eerie feeling from the first movie.

ShadowPred

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed