The new interview brought back some hope

Started by ian36015, Jan 06, 2007, 06:07:21 AM

Author
The new interview brought back some hope (Read 3,851 times)

ian36015

And it defintly did... From the beginning of the project i would go "O no!" But secretly praying that it would raise up. From the interview i got that warm fuzzy feeling while my insides were screaming " Yay! finally" Seeing that there prob is the pred alien.due his reaction saying "I dont think i should answer that question" That means hes in there, or he would say "Nope.. pred what?" Also the rooftop scene sounds like the bomb. with "tense nature of the sequence and the choreography of the fighting" and also new wepons and combat. "and some pretty violent tactics to get what they want" peaks and interest. And theres the monster hydraulic puppet. Unknown what it is.. sounds dangerous. but all and all it seems the AVP Universe is getting back on its feet to blow us away

Darkness

Yeah, it was a big interview. Much bigger than I realised.

We've got into a lot of trouble for posting that so I hope everybody appreciates it.

The Ultimate Predator

Indeed, I think its worth it though.

Corporal Hicks

It turned out alot more spoilerific than we expected. And yes, we got in trouble for this one and I regret that.

XxSaNdMaNxX

XxSaNdMaNxX

ur the man darkness  n yes I do a ppreciate it man... n hicks no need to regret it man we all fans here man n remember if u guy dont put it up some other person will me i live this site n this iz theonly site that i post on  the other 2 i go to i dont even have an account cuzz  they suck  this iz top site. im telling u wah to do but next time just to be on the save side as the ppl that u interview wah can u post up that way u guys wont have any problems.....

XxSaNdMaNxX

XxSaNdMaNxX

REFRACE ( im NOT telling u wah to do)....

Darkness

Yeah, we'll definitely be more vigilante from now on.

And Sandman, you can edit your posts, you know.

XxSaNdMaNxX

XxSaNdMaNxX

DARKNES: nah bro idunno how too.

Darkness

The second button at the top-right of your post called Modify.

wolfboy

wolfboy

Hope the guy doesn't get fired for that lol

Just curious, what kind of trouble did you guys get in?

The Ultimate Predator

Hmm. Just, a lot of parties were distressed for all sorts of reasons, I bet you can think them all up.  ;)

uhhhhh

that interview was AWESOME

JUST what I wanted to hear as well!

Rooftop battle should be amazing, and apparently there is something large and completely new ready to be unveiled...!

carlp06

The interview was amazing n the film sounds amazing!!! Rooftop battle is gonna rock.He mentioned more different aliens does he mean new hybrid aliens??? ???

ian36015

Thats what im thinking what the hydraulic puppet is. Kinda worried about that.. But maybe the prealien also. But if it is a new Hybrd. I hope is great looking

Stay Frosty

i was thinking an alien/earth animal hybrid

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed