Interview with Morris Chapdelaine

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jan 05, 2007, 07:48:55 PM

Author
Interview with Morris Chapdelaine (Read 12,055 times)

Darkness

Darkness

You've really got to start and use the same name Alex when you post comments. I never liked that sort of thing in 2004. I know you registered but you never activated your account. You email was invalid too. What is it?

predpant

predpant

hey you made the news on here darkness  http://www.superherohype.com/news.php?id=5073

Alex Villalobos

Alex Villalobos

Yea i know man there somthing wrong with my email and for some reason i cant log in but ill keep trying

Darkness

Darkness

IRT Predpant: Yeah, we emailed all movie news sites as we figured they\'d want to know about it.  IRT Alex: Yeah, your email is invalid. I tried sending you one but it bounced back.

Deco

Deco

Hi everyone! This is an incredibly interesting interview. I like that they are keeping the lid on this film for now............. Im going to try an avoid this website until the movie and be totally blown away when it comes out in December......... See you all tomorrow

Leo

Leo

8)  Wow, I'm impressed can't wait intil this movie hits the big screen> Good job Morris on the interview and Good Luck

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed