Alien death

Started by slipknotpredator, Jul 05, 2007, 01:44:36 PM

Author
Alien death (Read 2,747 times)

slipknotpredator

slipknotpredator

Do you think an alien can be killed by humans (not Military) in this movie??. In avp Lex had luck, and if in this movie humans will only try to leave the city the posibility of killing an alien is imposible...what do you think???  ???

dDave

dDave

I think there would be a szene, where a group of people want to get through/over a street/alley
and then an alien stand in front of them, i think that some of thsoe people were armed, so they could kill some aliens in the movie...thats possible and i think needful, too!

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Reiko Aylesworth will kill some aliens for sure because shes that military character and talked earlier in an interview that she used some maschine guns and a maschine gun on a tank that shoots out huge flames, aliens were killed by humans in every movie, i dont have any problem with it, in fact i want to see some aliens getting shoot to pieces by some humans, i love that in aliens...

Predalienslayer

Predalienslayer

No way!

A non-combatant human character (such as Lex) should NOT be scripted to kill an Alien.

aliensetta

aliensetta

Well if they are very very lucky they could.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Jul 05, 2007, 02:12:35 PM
Reiko Aylesworth will kill some aliens for sure because shes that military character and talked earlier in an interview that she used some maschine guns and a maschine gun on a tank that shoots out huge flames, aliens were killed by humans in every movie, i dont have any problem with it, in fact i want to see some aliens getting shoot to pieces by some humans, i love that in aliens...

What precisely was said?

There aren't any tanks, these days, which act as mobile flamethrowers, to my knowledge. Certainly none owned by the National Guard in America!

I'm completely the opposite. I want to see humans shoot at Aliens and for the bullets to ricochet off. We need to be reminded those things are armoured again. Everyone forgets the scene where we saw that.

What could potentially happen are armour-peircing rounds being used by the military, although if that happens, I would like to see just how tenacious they are, by being shown still vicious and dangerous and trying to claw their way towards prey, even with limbs removed, as if they don't care about it.

I'd also especially like to see them being given the ability to regenerate limbs over time, much like salamanders do, but that is something else. :)

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Jul 05, 2007, 06:21:12 PM

What precisely was said?

There aren't any tanks, these days, which act as mobile flamethrowers, to my knowledge. Certainly none owned by the National Guard in America!

I'm completely the opposite. I want to see humans shoot at Aliens and for the bullets to ricochet off. We need to be reminded those things are armoured again. Everyone forgets the scene where we saw that.

I didnt mean flamethrowers on a tank, but huge guns that when they fire have a huge muzzle flashes...
ehh hello, when did we see that aliens are bulletproof?, all we see in aliens and ANY other movie is that aliens are getting ripped into pieces when people shoot at them... so your text above is just fanboy bullshit and doesnt have to do anything with the reality, aliens are not bulletproof at all, thats a fact.
Like i said before, we saw them in aliens are getting ripped into pieces, i wanne see that again, im all for it 8)

slipknotpredator

slipknotpredator

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Jul 05, 2007, 07:18:22 PM
Quote from: Xenomorphine on Jul 05, 2007, 06:21:12 PM

What precisely was said?

I didnt mean flamethrowers on a tank, but huge guns that when they fire have a huge muzzle flashes...
ehh hello, when did we see that aliens are bulletproof?, all we see in aliens and ANY other movie is that aliens are getting ripped into pieces when people shoot at them... so your text above is just fanboy bullshit and doesnt have to do anything with the reality, aliens are not bulletproof at all, thats a fact.
Like i said before, we saw them in aliens are getting ripped into pieces, i wanne see that again, im all for it 8)

In aliens Gorman shoot the alien in the head nothing happened to the alien, thats not fanboy´s sh*t

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

In aliens Gorman shoot the alien in the head nothing happened to the alien, thats not fanboy´s sh*t
[/quote]
That was a moment less then a second, when vasquez shoots the alien in the mouth/brain its dead a few seconds later, and before it died it was totally crazy because it has serious damage on its brain, sry, thats not bulletproof.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Jul 05, 2007, 07:18:22 PM

I see.

Quoteehh hello, when did we see that aliens are bulletproof?, all we see in aliens and ANY other movie is that aliens are getting ripped into pieces when people shoot at them... so your text above is just fanboy bullshit and doesnt have to do anything with the reality, aliens are not bulletproof at all, thats a fact.

As someone else pointed out, we saw gorman shoot at them until his slip ran out with a handgun which did not have the same "explosive-tipped, armour-peircing" ammunition as the pulse rifles do. That same Alien kept advancing and advancing, after the clip ran dry. When we see it first being shot, we also see the rounds sparking and ricocheting away. It did not seem in the least bothered.

Vasquez appeared to use a very similar weapon, but had to shoot several times in a single, very specific place (try hitting an area that small at anything less than point-blank range) and only then did the stunned creature get injured. We don't even know if it was killed or if it was the same one later advancing on that character's side.

With that in mind, it seems likely that anything not designed to get through armour (and whatever sort of armour the military uses in the future, no less) is not going to have much of an effect. :)

SiL

SiL

The Aliens aren't meant to be bullet proof. That's what they were given acid blood, to stop people shooting them.

Vasquez did kill the Alien - We see it lying dead on the ground with others crawling over it - but she had to unload the whole clip into it at point-blank.

Ever since I heard the report of teenagers shooting at an Alien riding on a car, shouting "Shoot it in the f**king head", I've been more than a little worried about how the Aliens are gonna be treated. At this rate, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if we see someone stab one to death with a kitchen knife while making brownies.

darkbladepred

darkbladepred

Quote from: SiL on Jul 05, 2007, 09:06:31 PM
Ever since I heard the report of teenagers shooting at an Alien riding on a car, shouting "Shoot it in the f**king head"...

where'd you hear that?

SiL

SiL

Alien Experience ages ago.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Link? Are you sure it's reliable?

SiL

SiL

The Strause brothers never came along and said it was false. Look through here:

http://www.alienexperience.com//index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=19&Itemid=336

You'll find it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed