x2SMONEY

x2SMONEY

More creatures! ;D (Predalien please!!!0

PREDATOR1125

PREDATOR1125

game modes and chapters

#6.0

#6.0

ok i know its just been released, but i have a feeling that a in a couple of weeks this topic will get hits

Maps:
LA night
whaling station
Derelict ship
guerrilla camp with helicopter
fury
LV426
nostromo
Auriga
P2 landed razor ship and tunnels
nuclear power plant AVPR
hospital AVPR
nat guard/ aliens street battle gound, with access to shops, and stoners on the ground

Weapons, either dlc, or sequel

Machete P1
Suriken AVP/AVPR instead of battle disk
Noose, AVP maybe
frag grenades ALIENS
Maul  PCJ

you know how in L4D the zombies can temporarily become the tank? what about a game mode to temp become the queen for aliens/powerloader for humans!

also...ahem ACID SPIT.

brennan4

brennan4

The other day i was reminded of a thread I saw on Gamespot before this game came out, and I wanted to share the idea with you. Imagine, if you will, that Rebellion has released a DLC giving the Terminator as a multiplayer-exclusive character. How would it balance, what would be it's strengths and weaknesses? How would it affect the multiplayer community? I have some ideas, but I'd like to see some of yours first.

Cap. Fitzgerald

This should go in the Recreational area Brah.
Either way.
"Cool story bro"

HeavenlyBIGFOOT

HeavenlyBIGFOOT

i know this will never happen but... one thing... Character customize. That is all. LET ME CUSTOMIZE MY OWN PREDATOR COSTUME GODNDAMN YOU!!!!

Psycho

Psycho

i picked single player campaign because the story was too short only 6 missions each i think.....i think an android campaign would be great! id love to see that!

Quote from: Psycho on Oct 22, 2010, 11:26:37 PM
i picked single player campaign because the story was too short only 6 missions each i think.....i think an android campaign would be great! id love to see that!

that makes 18 missions you know, which is actually pretty good length if it were just one continuous campaign, everyone seemed to want  a 12 hour campaign per species! it could have possibly been done, but probably would have just meant a lot more walking and killing aliens in repetetive environments, but no extra story.

i think an android campaign would have been awesome, i kind of hope for a android player class in A:CM

Psycho

Psycho

Quote from: AvatarIII on Oct 25, 2010, 11:54:01 AM

that makes 18 missions you know, which is actually pretty good length if it were just one continuous campaign, everyone seemed to want  a 12 hour campaign per species! it could have possibly been done, but probably would have just meant a lot more walking and killing aliens in repetetive environments, but no extra story.

i think an android campaign would have been awesome, i kind of hope for a android player class in A:CM

you sure? because i dont remember the marine or predator campaign being anywhere close to 18 missions! ...now that 18 looks good but really is not a lot of experience with either group.....if you'd have a marine campaign thats like 12 missions long a lot more would fit in...now i know this game wasint made for that but im just saying i wish we could have gotten more gameplay because to me the alien campaign was boring...

Quote from: Psycho on Oct 28, 2010, 11:16:09 PM
Quote from: AvatarIII on Oct 25, 2010, 11:54:01 AM

you sure? because i dont remember the marine or predator campaign being anywhere close to 18 missions! ...now that 18 looks good but really is not a lot of experience with either group.....if you'd have a marine campaign thats like 12 missions long a lot more would fit in...now i know this game wasint made for that but im just saying i wish we could have gotten more gameplay because to me the alien campaign was boring...

i meant Marine plus Alien, plus Predator
i can't remember exactly how many missions there was but it was close to 18.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed