Gameplay Bugs/Issues

Started by ikarop, Feb 16, 2010, 05:55:09 PM

Author
Gameplay Bugs/Issues (Read 131,419 times)

Xhan

Xhan

Lag is the issue with most of the phantom rubber effects.

Somebody mentioned some PC specific awesomeness hand delivered,contradicted by the list of video issues in the readme, and (actual) dedicated servers are weeks away? What happened with "planned all along".

Additionally something is super wrong with Gateway, untidied portals or something.. it's a lag/leak machine on ANY settings.

MSTDM also randomly throws you in TDM lobbies.

Games also randomly sets it's priority to low.

Couple of areas on temple where the Alien will literally get stuck in transition and run in place until killed.

Drewid

Drewid

Can you get pics of the sticky spots?

These things are a total nightmare to test for. I've managed to get characters stuck in both Force Unleashed and Arkham Asylum.  ::)

Baasje92

Baasje92

f**k that stupid bullshit host leaving OMG! cant finnisg a single game

Frenzy

Frenzy

My AvP.exe got deleted also... Whats with that crap.

xUSMCx

xUSMCx

Quote from: Caosss on Feb 16, 2010, 09:52:56 PM
Just saying, yes preds are more powerfull in melee, yes preds have more powerfull weaponry, yes preds are way slower than aliens.. Wait? Oh right, aliens are really fast, I think thats where the balance is. Also the alien heavy attack has a long range, I cant tell you how many times Ive heavy spammed preds to death (and Im not talking about the insta tail wall spam, its the real heavy attack)
+1

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

Quote from: Frenzy on Feb 17, 2010, 01:08:05 PM

XP/Vista/W7?

worldslaziestninja

worldslaziestninja

wow all this is really cramping my excitment to get the game tonight. Im sure it will still be epic and hopefully they will invest the time to fix the problems mentioned.  I know rebellion did a fantastic job in the first avp's but Im just wondering with there recent track record over the last few years if the industry is starting to get ahead of there resources.  With so many obvious bugs and glitches it feels like maybe the programing was a bit rushed. I understand people have deadlines and all that but you should never have to sacrifce quality.

In all honesty they could re-release pac-man and call it AVP and I would still think its good probably. lol AvP is the only game that has ever held my attention more then a few weeks

S.Y.L

S.Y.L

Quote from: worldslaziestninja on Feb 17, 2010, 02:11:25 PM
I understand people have deadlines and all that but you should never have to sacrifce quality.

in an ideal world, no.. but deadline by their very nature will always mean that something has to give somewhere :(

InfestedGoat

InfestedGoat

Quote from: Frenzy on Feb 17, 2010, 01:08:05 PM

read thread, if your having this problem; rename avp.exe to fear.exe or like avsp.exe

You can add it in your profile in something like nhancer if you want to mess with it still.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

PC stuttering issue has been fixed, all I had to do was which the game to dx9, it plays flawlessly now and still has all the cool graphic effects such as motion blur. I'm sure a patch will be released soon to fix the other small minor problems, but overall I'm having freakin blast now 8)

JaHawk2009

JaHawk2009

In the demo, there was no host migration, I was just wondering if it is in the full game on Xbox 360?

MisterGone

MisterGone

Nope, not yet.
It also needs a mute button and MUCH quicker matchmaking, then it will be frakkin brilliant!

FiveByFive

FiveByFive

thank god I'm on X360, hopefully no/few bugs there, seems PS3 has one though...

VEF214

VEF214

Quote from: FiveByFive on Feb 17, 2010, 04:16:04 PM
thank god I'm on X360, hopefully no/few bugs there, seems PS3 has one though...

It seems 360 has the safest waters to be swimming in.

Grimreaper1985

Grimreaper1985

Is anyone else having trouble joining friends or having them join you in AvP?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed